For Those Who Need Help With Anything 59 members · 35 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
oreos
Group Contributor

This group was made in purpose of help, not hurt. If by any way you hurt anyone and it was an ACCIDENT, please contact Mirai or any of the Admins.

Now, to the actual rules.

1. Do not attack another user or reject help from another user, that was why you joinrd in the first place, although mainly the counsellers take care of that issue.
2. Do not spam threads or any kind, especially if they are of the same topic. Try to maintain your situation brief and in one thread.
3. No NSFW is allowed here under any situation. If so we will erase it as soon as we can.

If any questions, feel free to ask eighter I or any of the admins.

Comment posted by StarLadybugQuinn deleted Jul 8th, 2016

5346547 That's hilarious they made you. The king of all jerks an admin:rainbowlaugh: Definitely won't receive help from here. Bu-bya

oreos
Group Contributor

5346816 I don't know how to respond to that, but I guess you are right.

5346816 That kind of remark isn't appreciated, friend. If you need help with something, you yourself have to first be willing to give others a chance, despite how they've treated you in the past.

5346903 I happen to be close friends with the creator so yes she is very much aware and agrees so please don't try to confront me

5346915 Nothing confrontational in what I said, friend. And that's fine and dandy if you're friends with the creator, which speaks volumes to me btw, still ain't no reason to be like that.

Comment posted by FrostingOrb1766 deleted Apr 11th, 2017
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8