The Writing Team 12 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Phoenix Nebula
Group Admin

Okay, I'll start us off on the first story. Now this story is already relatively big and I'm unsure how far from the original author's bland end it's from so this may be a bit difficult. If any of you are interested in taking on our first task I would like you all to read it first herehere.

Reply in this thread if you are interested. If any of you feel this is too big a task to start with then do not hesitate to voice your opinion.

Well I'm willing to edit and or make art for this story, but I don't and can't write without screwing something up.

Phoenix Nebula
Group Admin

Well, it's something. We still need writers though. Hmm... I may need more people to join.

it reminds me of a story i read before in a way and its been many years since i last wrote anything and it bugs me i left a fic people loved unfinished on fanfiction

Phoenix Nebula
Group Admin

You have a similar dead story? Could I get a link to look at it?

no i read one simular. i have a few dead stories on fanfiction but ya. the story i read was twilight ascended and itm ent she was to replace celestia but she didnt wanna give up her crown so she made up a lie saying twilight was a criminal and killed her friends to make sure they didnt. The end they essences fused with twilight and she defeated celestia. i forget its name thou

Phoenix Nebula
Group Admin

Hmmm, interesting. Well, do you think you could be a writer for this rewrite? Don't worry too much about your grammar and spelling too much I have a good editor and an advanced spellchecker.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7