Iceverse 123 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ice Star
Group Admin

Part 1 is here!

I found this meme through a DeviantArt post here and finally got around to making my own versions of it. I want to use this forum more and felt that this would be a good way to start. Information for character ages is lifted from Favorable Alignment but age differences, dot placements, and nicknames apply throughout the stories.

I also don't have any fan art for these two yet. So the art credit is here for Celestia and here for Discord.

How it happens: Since Celestia's feelings have always been the most complicated, her placement in the chart is the least straightforward. Her attraction wasn't as much of a surprise, but it did take her (literal) ages to unravel it. She showed the same initial mutual draw to one another that Discord had - it just didn't grow into an infatuation she was aware of until much later, and their complicated history means that she spent hundreds of years considering and letting her romantic feelings evolve.
Romantic attitudes: Celestia's host of other long-lived relationships have made her very casual about her approach to relationships. She also doesn't have the passionate, lovestruck side that Luna does and treats her relationships much more calmly than the heavily-invested, hopelessly-in-love Luna.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1