Iceverse 123 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Ice Star
Group Admin

I found this meme through a DeviantArt post here and finally got around to making my own versions of it. I want to use this forum more and felt that this would be a good way to start. Information for character ages is lifted from Favorable Alignment but age differences, dot placements, and nicknames apply throughout the stories.

Conflicts: Sombra's placement was hard for this one. I decided to take it from the angle of who usually starts arguments in general rather than who argues within the relationship since Sombra is more mellow and grounded around Luna. But he almost always has external conflicts, temper issues, and prickliness that can really affect how he feels, hence his placement around the serious/peaceful mark but still within the 'starts conflicts' square.
Showing Affection: Sombra had to be placed closer to 'won't say a word' only because of how he can rely on non-verbal cues when showing affection as much as he voices it, whereas Luna leans more heavily to direct, verbal showings of love.
Romantic Attitudes: I couldn't find a way to put their dots around the same mark without having them overlap too grossly. But both Luna and Sombra are meant to be around the same mark for the attitude square, with Sombra only being more towards the 'I'm in love' square because of how damn much he voices just that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1