Who We Become 433 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Isn’t the reading order thread in need of updates? A couple stories appear to have been left out from the list because of current updates.

Krickis
Group Admin

You’re right, I did forget to add Piece by Piece. Added that now, as well as added Thicker Than Water (which I’ll have to make a link to tomorrow) and Empty Sky, a story that I haven’t made any announcement for because I just decided to write it earlier this week :pinkiecrazy:

Edit: I went ahead and added placeholder slots for all the Phase One WWB stories to kinda hint at what I have in store.

Warmth In the Snow is also missing. :trixieshiftright:

Krickis
Group Admin

That's intentional, because it's been superceded by being included in "Playing House". There's no reason to read both stories.

I swear I could have remembered them being somewhat different.

Krickis
Group Admin

Warmth is all from Sunset’s POV while two of the chapters are from Fluttershy’s POV in Playing House. They’re barely different, and one of the Playing House ones is actually slightly extended by being Shy’s POV. It was just done for the sake of readers who had already read Warmth to have something a little different to read with Playing House, I don’t think there’s anywhere near enough differences to ask people to read both stories.

That’s probably why I recalled them being somewhat different. (I just thought it might be listed as a side story.)

Krickis
Group Admin

Eh, I just don’t want people to feel like they should read it to get the full picture :twilightblush: It’s still in the group folder, so it’s there if people wanna go through those, but it’s just not in the reading order because it can (and probably should) be ignored

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8