Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
NicLove
Group Admin
Time Reaper
Group Admin

Oh yes, I remember when this show was aired my mom would constantly tell me that Sheldon was a lot like me (but a stronger case of Asperger). And I agree.

NicLove
Group Admin

5322283 What parts are the same ?

What parts are different ?

Time Reaper
Group Admin

For me, the main difference was that Sheldon Cooper was a stronger case of Asperger, while both of us learned just enough to live on society by our own, Sheldon Cooper has the traits of not understanding the world and not caring about it, so he will try to bend his will over others thinking that he knows everything. I, on the other hand, have already learned that I won't be right all the time and, since I have a lower case, my mom managed to teach me just enough so I can not only go through society but also to use body language and inflex my voice to voice my opinions (add that I like to research a lot plus that I try to learn rhetoric so I can win in debates and you have someone who is capable of camouflage his asperger in the outside world... most of the time).

Granted, those who spend their time with me can see my asperger (if they know what Asperger is), but on the street, where politics, the situation of the country and economy are becoming a very common thing to talk about, I can blend in well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4