The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Subject 19
Group Admin

Hello everypony! It's Subject 19 again with another interview. I had the pleasure of getting to interview Hinata Linn this time! Hope you all enjoy.

Subject 19 said:
Alright I'm ready for your interview! So what got you into FIMFiction?

Hinata Linn said:
Sorry, just saw the message. My friend actually got me into fimfiction as a alternative to books, by showing me the story Hard Reset.

Subject 19 said:
Mkay, so when did you start writing stories and how did that all happen?

Hinata Linn said:
I started writing back in August when I was in the hospital. I had wanted to try writing and thought that it was a good opportunity. Found out I really loved it, and I still write when ever I get a chance

Subject 19 said:
Interesting! Are there any songs that you listen to while you write?

Hinata Linn said:
I usually listen to mlp inspired songs to stay motivated (I know, cliché). Usually remix or dubstep

Subject 19 said:
Yeah I do that too! Who is best pony and what's your favorite episode? And why?

Hinata Linn said:
Best pony is Luna because I can relate to her. I have a older sister who always shined, and I was always stuck in the background. My favorite episode is keep calm and flutter on because it shows that if the god of chaos could be given a second chance, and make a friend, then anyone can. You just have to be yourself, even if your outcast, you can always make a friend

Subject 19 said:
What is your favorite quote/ saying?

Hinata Linn said:
It would have to be: live for today, because tomorrow may never come.

Subject 19 said:
Alrighty. Is there any inspiration for any of your stories?

Hinata Linn said:
White Light, the background was inspired by a friend who was abused by her mom , and she ended up committing suicide, and the rest of it was inspired by the story Past Sins, then the story Perfect day was inspired by a dream I had of me and my boyfriend.

Subject 19
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3