What's okay to list in this group or the sister group:
Conventions about
- MLP, Furries
- SF, Fantasy, Historic re-enactment, Steampunk
- Filk, RPG, LARP, Gaming
- Writing, Storytelling, Movie-making, Animation, Anime
and possibly Comic conventions?

Don't list:
- Small meetings, Meet-Ups, or get-togethers that are not conventions. Horror-only conventions (sorry).
I will move convention types to a "don't" list if people make threads for certain convention types and they repeatedly fail to remember.

This group has a sister group, "Convention Planning".

"Convention Planning" should have one thread per convention per year.
Example:
- "BronyCon 2016 (July 8-10), Baltimore MD"

"My My Little Pony Convention Experience" is where you can create any other threads.
That includes:
- Threads like "What are the best anime conventions?", "Cosplay basics", or "The SCA".
- Threads like "BronyCon", about a specific convention that are not specific to the year.
If you want to review a convention, that review will still be valid next year, so we want that review in a permanent forum thread for that convention.

If you want to review a convention and there's no thread for it, and it's one of the allowed types listed, please create a forum thread for it. Indicate in the thread title the name and location. Also say what type of convention it is if it isn’t a My Little Pony convention (Anime, F&SF, etc.).

This group has threads for all the years a convention is around; the threads are not limited to a specific year. Therefore, please put what year you are writing about as the first word of your review in the convention threads.

If the convention is not My Little Pony it will say so in the forum thread title.

Comment here to ask a question or propose an idea about the group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1