Fans of Anything and Everything 140 members · 780 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Here's the set up. I have a pony waking up from death. He's being hunted by others because he's a Vampony. I'm drawing inspiration from:

Fallout: (Equestria has changed to the point where it's a completely different land. How? Twilight, after seeing the death of Celestia and Luna takes it upon herself to rise both the sun and the moon. The power of it overwhelms her and she becomes Queen Dark Sun, as the sun is now always eclipsed by the moon, resulting in magic levels to fluctuate and make Equestria wildlife to morph due to the magic)

Dark Souls: (something, or someone is raising the sleeping dead for a purpose, though the true nature of it is unknown. What is known is that the undead struggle to keep sanity as death seems to reject them, allowing them to come back to life over and over again.)

The Wicher: (Monsters and other magical forces run freely and these undead ponies that are rising up seem adept in slaying them for others, but only for coin, and that's paid up front. Never trust the living.)

The way the story is written is first person with an emphases on survival, scavenging and combat. With the combination of influences, it's not a true cross over of one story arc, so I'm having some difficulty with what the actual plot is, though it's just going from one event to another at the moment.

Comment posted by typervader deleted May 26th, 2016
typervader
Group Admin

I wasn't expecting something like this, but cool, glad to see this group kicking off. Now, as far as your story goes, maybe have him wake up to being attacked by a magical mutant monster? He can also be woken up with a few others and one pony around them tries to help them. However, things go wrong and they are forced to split up. Now hes on his own in this strange world and wants to find out why he was awoken. He meets others along his quest. That is a good start anyway!

5254032 good idea. He's already woken and is on the run from others who are hunting the undead. The matter is more of to what end is the story going to go, and why are the undead rising to fight the monster in the first place?

typervader
Group Admin

5254051 Hmm. Maybe someone raises to dead to fight the monsters to try to keep Equestria safe? However, he doesn't like that idea so he does his own thing?

(something, or someone is raising the sleeping dead for a purpose, though the true nature of it is unknown. What is known is that the undead struggle to keep sanity as death seems to reject them, allowing them to come back to life over and over again.)

What ever is going on is going to involve that unknown purpose. It could also have something to do with this too.

(Equestria has changed to the point where it's a completely different land. How? Twilight, after seeing the death of Celestia and Luna takes it upon herself to rise both the sun and the moon. The power of it overwhelms her and she becomes Queen Dark Sun, as the sun is now always eclipsed by the moon, resulting in magic levels to fluctuate and make Equestria wildlife to morph due to the magic)

typervader
Group Admin

5254065 Rasie the dead to fight back the mosnters in order to bring a new era to Equestira, since they can't die. However, some become to insane, and make things worse. Your pony could decide to not follow why he was awoken and decides to travel around the world for his own gain?

5254181 sounds like something I could use. Maybe twilight is raising them to be her army.

typervader
Group Admin

5254200 Yea! She wants to fight about agasint the mistake she makes so she makes a new army!

5254205 here's an idea that I'm talking to someone else about.

Because of Twilight's transformation (and she does transform) a certain pony is searching for the elements of harmony because that pony can use them to seal Twilight away and restore some sort of balance. (If I go that way, it's going to be Princess Cadence who's been raising the dead)

typervader
Group Admin

5254220 Hmmm. If you got that idea more fleshed out, go with it!

5254245 I'm debating, though I'm open to new ideas.

typervader
Group Admin

5254328 Hmm. Well, what if instead of killing Twilight, Cadence summons an army of the undead to help serch for the elements to clense Twilight. However, some of them don't agree with her plan becasue they are stuck being alive over and over again. So, some of them, (could be your oc), decides to not help her on the quest. However, even then they get targeted by Queen Dark Sun in order to stop them, meaning they get stuck helping anyway. Along the way, they meet others and have adventutres and have to fight to survive.

5254340 yeah. Like at first he fights the truth and lives just to survive, but that living for survival turns into fighting to stop what's trying to kill him in the first place. Like the reluctant hero who after being a hero, but denying it, for so long realizes he is a hero and just accepts it, becoming more of a hero in the process.

typervader
Group Admin

5254375 Yea man, I think you got it. I like it! :twilightsmile::raritywink::rainbowkiss::pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16