The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Moonraker
Group Admin

I wish to address the Chairmen of the Party.

As seeing that this is a Parliament and we believe in the value of Democracy, we, the Speakers of both the House and the Chamber, have seen it fit to allow for the chairmen the power of voting on the acceptance of new parties.

Congratulations! With these powers comes great responsibility. With that said I wish to present to you the party nominations that have yet to be accepted and call for a vote on.

The first is by Passing183:

I would like to be a leader of the Discordian Party. But I am asking if I could be a co-leader with fairy tale man. I would be a good leader because I am willing to listen to everyone's thoughts on a matter before I make a decision.

The second is by forestpip

I would like to be the leader of the Equestrian Party. I have a deep respect for the two sisters and the great responsibility they take on. I check this group often and have been told I am an excellent leader. When dealing with conflicts, I approach both sides equally, and I do not believe in favoritism.

Thank you for your consideration.

Please decide you vote for there acceptance.

* For those who have put in a party request and was not mentioned in the above we have not forgotten you, we are still going through them while also waiting for more proposals to be made, I wish to ask for you to be patient with us, Thank You.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

The Lunar Party votes "YES" for Forestpip

And "YES" for Passing183, with the sole concession that Fairy Tale Man and he be Co Chairman. I feel as if Passing would need the help seeing as his profile is not very thorough to show how he woukd be able to lead alone

On behalf of the Griffin party I would like to place in a vote for both candidates. Both votes are saying "yes" for accepting them into the parties. I have faith in them, that they will attend to do doing the right ideas.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

I see no reason as to why they both should not receive a vote. A yes to both of them.

Amira

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5194533 Me and my donors see no reason to object to either. A resounding yes from The Elitist Party.

Inactive1
Group Admin

Ah change and order, one cannot exist without the other. As the Chairman of the Dragon Party I give my vote a yes to both of them.

I believe that having more political parties is altogether beneficial to the state of politics, as it provides more perspectives on current issues. Although both parties have yet to actually state their platforms, I'll vote yes for both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7