The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Fellow representatives of the parliament, I bring a message from my leader, Starlight Glimmer. She requests any individual that is willing to come forward to join her cause for a fair and equal society for the greater good of all unicorns, pegasi and earth ponies. I know some of you might be anxious about joining considering Starlight's past, but I assure you that she is now fully committed to ensuring the equal treatment of all ponies in the kingdom - under the princesses' rule or not.

Furthermore, as elected chairman (not officially as this a relatively new party) I should like to welcome you to our ranks if you are willing. Therefore, feel free to write me a letter if you have any questions or if you just want to say hello. This is, after all, a communist party and we should like to get on.

Thank you for your attention.

Ebony Gryphon
Group Admin

Bah. Piffle. We need look further then your leaders own village to see where your "equality" leads. Do you think us blind, or fools? The marks, the indoctrination, your philosophy which seeks not to lift anyone but to put all under a iron hoof.

Comment posted by Mega NewWays97 deleted Apr 24th, 2016

Be that as it may, I would like to emphasise that our citizens can never feel free while there remains some ponies superior to them. The princesses may be just rulers but until a non-alicorn can lead the nation, we shall never have equality.

Inactive1
Group Admin

Communism is a sound ideology on paper, but the way it is executed was poor.

5192931 I'm going to assume that the party's platform is that of Marxism. As much as I admire certain Marxist ideals, I feel that the pony world can do better than communism.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7