The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 59
Spooky Moon
Group Admin

5231435 I just checked and it doesn't seem to be no.

5231435 Sedition is kinda hard to pull off on a website. Knighty and the Devs have pretty much absolute rule over what happens in this site.

5231357 Fantastic. I'm always happy to hear that I haven't accidentally screwed up.

5231521 I meant sedition more sort in context to the group, being the "Equestrian Parliament" and all

5231525 Really? People want to stir up revolution in the Equestrian Parliament!? That is something to be concerned for.
Maybe we could hold a trial. Now that would be fun! I can think of long list of charges.

I'll be looking forward to the prospect of seeing how people in this group debate.
Cheers.

5232122 In that long list of "lines not to be crossed" I forgot somethings.
Fair trials and juries.

5232531 Do you mean we shouldn't have fair trials? Or am I misunderstanding your words completely?

5232546 Well, personally I believe that fairness is always good when people I like are being charged, and are innocent, but if my friends are guilty or people I don't like have been charged "fairness" is less of a priority.

I'm told that for fairness to be fair it needs to apply to everyone though, which isn't much fun. I guess the solution is just to not have one's friends arrested in the first place.

5232551 Are you saying that you think favoritism is okay? I don't think I've ever encountered someone who believes that before. That's a perspective I've never really considered before.
You never cease to surprise me.
Cheers.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 59