Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Well Geboren
Group Admin

So I'v been hearing that some of the group is having trouble balancing out the group and real life, and one of you have even asked if they could leave the group it's self because of it, and so that's why I'm going to say what I do next.

If any of you are having trouble as stated above, you have the right to leave the group as you see fit, I'll just redo >>>The groups writing schedule<<< as needed.

Now the next topic, and this "is" for the group to comment in whole.

Do you believe that we can get this book writing?, and if not, do you think we should disband the group? I would like to have a vote on this in a timely manner down in the comments, and if we do disband the group, I will make it open to the public so our ideas can be shared an used for other stories.

This is all up to you lad's an lassie's, may thee force be with you in your decision.

Sir Well Borne

P.S. I am upset that non of you left a a comment on "Arc one in the Gang verse. " while I was gone,I was hoping that you all would have had a few thing's that where needed done, done before I got back.:ajbemused:

Nova Arc
Group Admin

5518894 I'd like to be positive. So yes, I think this is very much possible.

Well Geboren
Group Admin

Alright, but the others have yet to vote, and it would be a good idea if you went to the thread labeled "Arc one in the Gang verse" and leave your comment while we wait.

S.W.B.

Kryssi
Group Admin

Do you believe that we can get this book writing?

Call me a pessimist, but with the snail pace, I’m afraid I’ll have to say no. I don’t think there’s anything to say that I haven’t said here.

Do you think we should disband the group?

Depends on what the other members of this group say.

Another check of the Welp thread would be worthwhile, by the way, as I get the feeling that you may have missed some of what Dragon101k_pl and Contrary have said there.

Sunglasses Indoors
Group Admin

I've already decided I'm in it for the long haul...But I really don't think this is going anywhere fast. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me what needs to be done, and what I can do to help.

I think if we start now and don't slow down, we'll catch back up to our enthusiasm, and everything will go pretty smoothly from there. If that's not what everyone else wants, fine; I'll just go back to binging on TF2.

So, let whomever wants to leave go, and I'll defer to SWB on the ultimate fate of the group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6