Sparlight Kingdom 245 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

Hello everyone! As the title states, I'm throwing another raffle!

This raffle will last until the 23rd of July and that is when I will announce the winner.

To participate all you need to do is claim a number in a numerical order. For example. The 1st person will claim number 1 and then the second person will claim 2 and so on. Please look at the last post to make sure you don't claim the same number. If you do then your number won't count.

To the winner of this raffle, you will have the opportunity to commission deviantartist DANMAKUMAN for a Sparlight art commission.

Here are some examples of DANMAKUMAN's work.

Rules for Art

These are the rules for the commission request if you should win.

1. It must be Sparlight related (but other characters can be added).

A. The art doesn't have to be romantic, it can be anything so long as it includes Starlight and Spike.

2. No NSFW! Must be 'safe for work'

3. No more than 3 characters. If you require more characters then you must message me about it. I might make an acceptation.

4. The art doesn't have to be limited to pony/dragons. You can commission for a human/anthro/EquestriaGirls Spike and Starlight.

5. Please include as much reference material as possible with working links and please explain every detail to me that will help bring your vision to reality.

Note: Once you win, PM me your commission information and please try to respond back quickly to hurry the commission request.

Okay! You understand the rules?! Then lets begin!:pinkiehappy::raritystarry:

Edit: I never realized this but the last raffle was way back on December 2016.

Quick question, do we have to paid the commission or will you do it?

Number 1

I like this artist's artwork, it simply amazing.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

I'm paying for it.:raritywink:

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

The winner.... is Zaid! :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for the contest. You inspire me to become a sparlight fan.

Congratulation, I'm looking forward to the picture you come up with.

Midnight Ronin
Group Admin

You're welcome, friend. I think I'm going to try throwing more raffles this year, so there will be more opportunists.

Hooray!
A winner is me!

Comment posted by Midnight Ronin deleted Jul 25th, 2018
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9