Weed World 831 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

I did a thing. Hope it helps.

Updated

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Give Nox (and everybody who helped) your EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! of thanks.

It's kinda like looking at the zelda timeline:rainbowhuh:

It's not as bad as that, there are no alternate time lines.
Stories beside each other take place at the same time as each other (or pretty close)

Credit should also go to Boulder, Ominous, and RadicalDishonesty for helping me figure this out.
Raul and TuxOKC also helped as I had to reference their previous timelines.

Yay!!!! Improved reading guidance!

Okay, Lessons in Darkness is immediately after Ice Orcs, not the next year.
My bad.

This is a splendid table. Thank you for the hard work!

We've see stories supposedly after the defeat of Grogar. Am I correct this happens after year 13? That House of the Rising Sunflower seems to be the earliest point in cannon after this event?

Okay, are there two battles in Manehattan?

Because the one Luna is injured in during Perilous can't be the one that Sumac is kidnapped during, as that occurs after Gosling meets him which is right before the wedding.

However from what I can recall both attacks are made by the same individuals on the Stiff Upper Lip society with a great number of dead.

Sunflower is not after grogar's defeat. It isn't on a specific year as Kudzu hasn't yet decided when exactly it is. In fact, I am not sure blank is after grogar's defeat, and that is the furthest story in the timeline.

Victory screech!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Sweet Celestia, bless your soul!

Is there a significance to the different colours of the entries?

For the most part, stories of the same color are a series
Like The Weed and it's stories are all the same color. The beige like color is Sumac and Co.'s stories

With the way the timeline is looking and all the beloved characters we're seeing, the final battle against Grogar is starting to feel like MCU's Infinity Wars. Which is both epic and depressing because we're gonna start worrying about who will make it through the final events alive.

Timeline is updated to include Amplitude Adjustment

Timeline now features Balloonacy.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Statistics is up on the timeline

Now with Color Legend

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Chartreuse stories are the wrong colour, obviously.

Now has both Number 2 Assistant and Down with the Pastryarchy

All stories up to Malodorous Development have been added.

The Great Equestrian Gamble should be color keyed with the Flicker stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29