Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm unhappy right now, and I just want to fix things with someone...but I don't think he cares. I'm sorry. And I'll just leave since it's obvious I'm not allowed to tell you that I regret. This is a desperate plea. To this person. And they know who they are. That I'm really sorry for what I did. I bottled up to much of my emotions lately and after what happened in my earlier thread I just had no point to why I exploded like that. Just please, let me make it up to you some how. Some way. I don't want to be hated by my idol. I didn't want it to come this far I just overreacted to this whole thing. So please... Let me talk to you...:fluttercry:

LightningSword
Group Admin

5179921 If you had just said so in the first place, you would have been fine here. I or someone else would have helped you if you had been having a bad week. But having you blow up on me just for telling you (as politely as possible) that what you actually asked for was not part of the purposes of the group, and having you take your anger out on me, was really hurtful. I've had enough people I thought were my friends get angry at me and never speak to me again.

I don't forgive easily. But if you really mean it, I'll lift the block eventually. I just need some time, okay.

And please, if you really are feeling bad, say so here. You won't be attacked or judged or trolled. We can't help you with your writing, but if you need a safe place to vent, that we can give you.

5179926 I know. It's just that, during the week I had to find a way to get rid of my bad friend. He was persistent and now I'm guilty about it. I did the right thing, yes. But at what cost? Now I exploded on someone I actually care about, because I feel as though you deserve better than you're given. It's unfortunately just so hard to get the truth out, and that's why I bottled it all up. Take as long as you need. And I'll stop exploding on people, hopefully. I didn't intend to hurt you...but I did. And for that I'm very sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3