Sentinels of the Multiverse 15 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Someone on Discord shared this.

Original by Deviantart user votederpycausemufins, who you might have to watch to see on the site: https://www.deviantart.com/votederpycausemufins/art/Sentinels-of-the-Ponyverse-contest-entry-505719063

Also, the artist who did the image I used for this group's banner!

There are some neat deets here.

I like that Legacy is a burly pegasus, that really fits. I vaguely feel Tachyon should be an earth pony due to the use of science, but then again the rest of the Freedom Five are tech/gadget heroes too so if there's someone to be a unicorn I guess it's her. Would be a neat twist if she used magic to run really fast.

Tempest as a seapony is very clever. Fanatic's wings not matching her body (as is common in FIM) is a neat touch: like she's an earth pony who got them artificially by the power of *spoilers.*

Unrelated, have you played the SotM revamped version yet?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

Definitive Edition? Yeah, I playtested the core box. :B I'm still focused on EE though.

It is good fun, although the change in the meta can be a little off-putting by being 95% the same with just a few little differences to catch one off guard.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin

yeah, there's a couple heros, like Argent Adept, I just can't play because the changes are so minor I forget they're even there XD

Some changes are minor, some heroes got complete tune-ups. I feel like they turned everything to 11, and some heroes (coughBunker) had a lot further to get there than others.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7