Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Clown Torres
Group Admin

First of all, if you're a fan of a webcomic called "Las Lindas" and if you don't want to see it criticized, then this thread is not for you. Second, I'm not attacking the person who wrote the back story, I'm pointing at the scenario. Third, Hey it's fun to talk about interspecies politics.

Alright here we go.

Few years ago at a group I'm with, someone brought up this comic and it's back story, let me tell you, it's unrealistic. So, here's the story, these aliens called primes and in the comic, the primes and humans co-exist with each other peacefully after a war that destroyed Earth and living on a new Earth.
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6

Earth, Humanity's home and birth world gone, goodness knows how many humans have died, and lost a bit of our progress (Technology, culture, and history). And they think everything will be peachy? What can possibly go wrong?

(Ave terris et hominibus)

But seriously, there's problems with this scenario. One, what tech level we were at when they arrive? Medieval? Industrial? Atomic? Modern? Futuristic? Two, If humanity were primitives, then why would they risk endangering a primitive species if they value life? Well, to be fair most technologically advanced holier-than-thou aliens can be narcissistic hypocritical assholes. Three, If we were in the modern age in the story, satellites would've detected them and humanity will be prepared for any first contact scenarios (See X-com). Four, why didn't they warn us of the Empire? As I said "technologically advanced holier-than-thou aliens can be narcissistic hypocritical assholes". Lastly, with Earth gone and goodness knows how many innocent bystanders have died, Humanity would've become something like either Cerberus (Mass Effect) or the UNSC (Halo) in the grey area, Basically Humanity is still in charge and the primes live normal lives but they don't have a voice in politics (they still do, but not on the grand scale) and we have burning hatred towards the empire, or in a grim path, become like the Imperium of man, basically they're fucked.

What do you guys think? Please let's keep this civil.

This is quite tame compared from what i usually see from the furry fandom.

Honestly, it's irrelevant what tech level human were because authors would come up with some fucked up idea and humans still lose.

Also, heresy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2