Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Download here.

So I reconsidered on releasing it early. So if you have Stellaris or planning on buying Stellaris, Enjoy.

How to install:
1. Click on the link
2. Download
3. Extract "human_x_anthro(sfw)" folder and .mod file. Then put it in mod folder path.
4. Play the game

Shoot mate! Frigin kewl!!! I shall be waiting for this XD

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Which one Celestia or Luna?

If both, there's a reason why there are called Breastia and Balloona.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Oh.

Apparently, that's because I was using Palutena's dress and modified body part size to cover the body (Soria body, the one that some sfm users are using. You can find it sfmlab). As it turned out, maybe I need to use another body.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Update.

I've added Cadance, Umbra (rule 63 sombra), and Galaxia (Celestia's and Luna's mother. Not mine however). Edited Celestia's and Luna's breast size and added alternate hairstyles.

Almost finished though. I just need add a few more characters and modify some things here and there, and it's ready. Also, yes I will update this mod from time to time, such as implementing a faction within the mod, adding more characters, and maybe adding new ships (combining Mass Effect ship models with Star Wars or Warhammer 40k ship models) under their race.

And abit of backstory on this mod. They're a multi-species race consisting of humans (men and women) and mono-gendered species called Equisians, consisting of Equestrians (ponies), Griffons, Saddle Arabians, Zebras, Dragons, Changelings, and other races. To put it short the Equisians are all female like the Asari from Mass Effect, male characters are Rule 63-ified, and they reproduce the same way like the Asari.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Download here.

So I reconsidered on releasing it early. So if you have Stellaris or planning on buying Stellaris, Enjoy.

How to install:
1. Click on the link
2. Download
3. Extract "human_x_anthro(sfw)" folder and .mod file. Then put it in mod folder path.
4. Play the game

Plans:
-Ships for these guys. I'm very crappy with maya 3D exporter, so I'm going to be a lazy bastard and wait for people releasing more ship mods, then I'll steal them and use some of their ships for this race, under their name. But if you want to help me with converting ships for Stellaris, then here are the ships I want to put in. The UNSC ship models from Sins of the Prophet mod and either Alliance (ones already out) or Cerberus ship models from Dawn of the Reapers mod. Both of them are Sins of a solar empire mods, but some people have converted them for Stellaris such as New Republic ships, Rebel Alliances ships, System alliance ships, and UNSC ships (to be honest, it's a bit broken).

-Their owns traits. Example, a trait that increases growth rate by 30% (hyped version of rapid breeder trait)

- Faction(s). Republic, Imperium, Alliance, Confederacy, or whatever. I'll make it.

Comment posted by Clown Torres deleted Nov 19th, 2016
Comment posted by Clown Torres deleted Nov 19th, 2016
Clown Torres
Group Admin

The TEC somehow made it's way into Stellaris

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

It will be updated in the future but not here. The full release will be on Steam workshop.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Here is the update for the Heinlein patch

Download here

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Here's a ship mod update in addition of the other mod.

Heinlein Ship Update.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13