Brony Defense Force (BDF) 81 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
thegamerator10
Group Admin

Yes, this is my video. Yes, I used to be an anti-brony.
No, I don't regret making this.

If you ever want some more opinions on the matter would love to collab on a video like this. Have always had to argue my around people on the internet and real life about some of these things. Very good points.

i don't do censorship though

5058625 Hate and anger bring ignorance this much is well known, looking back at how you changed I can say you've learned. Keep a calm mind and enjoy life to its fullest.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058629 Sean Hannity helped me as well. Indirectly, that is. This would pretty much be an amateur radio talk.
A collab would be cool.

Whenever you want man. I love arguing this kind of stuff

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058660 I got time. Have until Monday.
We'd probably have to do it over Google Hangouts, since desktop Skype doesn't work for me (I use Windows XP. This computer is a hand-me-down from my dad.).

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058634 Screw censorship.

fine by me, let's go for this saturday if I can remember to. I'll be off that day

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058679 Right. Write a note. I'll see if I can remember.

Alrighty, looking forward to it

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058690 Can finally tackle this subject with more than one person.
Since my computer isn't really a powerhouse, you'll probably have to be the one recording.

I can handle it :moustache:

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5058708 Should we get to know each other better and plan the layout over Google Hangouts right now or later?

5058749 Probably. How does in a few hours sound? I've gtg to school but I'm usually not there for the whole 3 hours so...yea

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5059033 Well, I'm awake now.

Okay, I'm at school right now, going to see about leaving early cuz we arent doing anything anyway

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5059151 What kind of school do you go to if you are allowed to leave early?

High school senior with only 2 classes per day and never do anything in the first and sometimes don't in the second either

I'm home so PM me your name for hangouts..man i'm hyped for this haha

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5059199 Sorry for taking so long.

no prob

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23