Princess Flurry Heart Fans 302 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I personally think she's really overdone, and that's what makes the poor thing so ugly.

She reminds me of this:

Hopefully apple horse or Diamond Tiara will tell the truth to the other about this weird thing.

But hey, she's not all bad. Design is only one factor, and maybe her personality will be amazing!

You have poor taste, fruit-punch. End yourself.
Her design's amazing!

Eh, I don't feel like dying today.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

5011446 Her colors are cute, I suppose, but I'm not on board with her oversized wings and horn. Wanna bet she'll magically age and be able to talk by the end of the episode? :duck:

5011446 To each their own, I guess. I personally found her heart-stoppingly cute.

As for her wings and horn, could be like how puppies have large paws, how bird hatchlings have large feet and beak and how human babies have large heads which become the right size as they grow into adulthood.

I think she is beyond adorable!

5011446 Personally, I think she's absolutely adorable! :pinkiehappy: The real off putting thing for me is her wing length, I can only guess how much trouble she could potentially give anypony once she starts having those random bouts of flight (if the rules for alicorn foals follow pegasus foals that is), otherwise I rather like her design, it's very unique and seemingly adds to her appeal, and I look forward to seeing the episode that introduces her.

Yeah, this is the way I see it too. Sometimes animals (and humans) will be a bit out of proportion as a baby and grow into it. Her horn and wings could be an indication that she'll be a large pony, like around Luna's size.

I don't really have that much of a problem with her. I think she is very cute and adorable. The only problem is that she's another alicorn filly. I'm not sexist or anything, I just think we have enough female alicorns on this show right now. It seems a little cliche at this point of the show's history.
I just want one male alicorn, to even things up gender-wise.

I also didn't find the reveal that surprising or unexpected, because ever since we found out that Cadence was pregnant, I knew it would be an alicorn.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11