The Official Modern Disney-Haters' Club 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Brony God
Group Admin

Because of Disney's recent actions against the original Star Wars trilogy and the threat of a Rated PG Deadpool movie. It is not far fetched that these movies will be censored in the near future by Disney. So I advise you all to make back up DVDs and download the clips from Youtube to preserve these movie because there is a strong chance that Disney won't preserve them.

Fantasia 1940 because of the nudity and scary images throughout the movie and alcohol consumption.

Pinocchio 1939 because of underage smoking and alcohol consumption and one of the villains is Middle Eastern.

Hocus Pocus 1993 because of sexual references and a character loses his head twice and his body makes grunting and groaning noises while his head coughs and chokes.

Return To Oz 1985 because of scary images throughout the movie including one headless character snoring and making choking and gurgling sounds.

Aladdin 1992 because Princess Jasmine is showing her hair and navel and it may be allegedly insensitive to Middle East culture.

The Great Mouse Detective 1987 because of a raunchy song sequence.

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame 1996 because of dark themes, Frollo said a sexual innuendo and Esmeralda pole danced.

Peter Pan 1953 because of Tinkerbell's short dress.

The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow 1949 because of The Headless Horseman's laugh and him trying to kill Ichabod Crane.

Walabio
Group Admin

You assume that we shall have access to censored versions. Disney might lock them away forever in the DisneyVault.

Brony God
Group Admin

5005504 Either way it is bad. It is enough for me to boycott anything new from Disney for the rest of my life if any of these movie are censored or outright banned.

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5004533 Hmm. Maybe they'll see Snow White as insensitive to women or some shit

Brony God
Group Admin

5006646 Also Disney might ban Snow White because Hitler liked it. It is genuinely sad and scary that Disney is taking marching orders from SJWs now :pinkiesick::facehoof:

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5006715 What can ya do...?

Brony God
Group Admin

5007192 Make backup DVDs and download Youtube clips to preserve these movies so future generations can enjoy them.

Brony God
Group Admin

5007910 I already backed up my DVDs just in case Disney decides to either censor or outright ban these movies.

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5008491 Which DVDs do ya have?

Brony God
Group Admin

5009387 All of the old classics and all the movies mention in this thread. Oh BTW did you look at those two videos I sent you in that Favourite Disney Movie thread?

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5010473 From Fantasia and that other movie? Yep

Brony God
Group Admin

5012611 Actually both videos are from Fantasia 1940. So what do you think about those two videos?

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5012676 They're pretty cool.
Sorry for not responding in a while... life

Brony God
Group Admin

5017394 Fantasia 1940 is the coolest movie Disney has ever made

The Bosnian Brony
Group Admin

5017411 I suppose... I've yet to see it, but I have been looking for a torrent of it

Brony God
Group Admin

5017445 Can you PM me you email?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17