Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
DrakeyC
Group Admin

The script has undergone a few minor revisions, mostly just to streamline some wording to try and free up a little dialogue space just for me. A handful of major changes were done

- the Celestia-Mane Force connection is now explained as her not being closely affiliated with them, more similar to Edgar with the Returners. She had no part in their formation
- Shining Armor now talks to his second at the Imperial Camp about how the soldiers are brainwashed and have no minds of their own, so they must be responsible on their behalf
- Shining talks to Twilight briefly during the Imperial Banquet rather than Applejack. Luna's part is unchanged.

Also, two graphic updates! The Dragon emblem on Rainbow's Slots is now a Wonderbolt emblem. I considered changing more of them but it would be confusing. Additionally, the Tentacles in the Canterlot basement are now the Plunder Vines, though using a vector-derived placeholder sprite for the moment. I've reached out to RydelFox to see if he can whip up a proper sprite.

Comment posted by GWFan deleted Sep 3rd, 2018

Well now I can't make fun of the vines looking like mutant bananas. Actually I still will because I have a point about them that I thought about as to where they came from.

Nice. Changing the tentacles to plunder vines is brilliant.

So in Manehatten WoR, there is a messed up sprite roaming around on the east side of town. You'll be able to see it in the video I post tomorrow.
There is another screwed up sprite wondering right at the entrance of Trottingham, plus another one a little further northwest of him.
Blueblood's sprite in Rainbow Falls is messed up.
That's all the one's I could find anyway.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

This should be fixed now, but as usual keep an eye out. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6