Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So for the last...almost a year or so, I think? I've been streaming games over on Twitch every Tuesday. I usually stream only PS4 games, but I've recently decided to branch out to older games as well, and since FFVI is my favorite game of all time and I haven't played Filly Fantasy VI since one of the earliest releases, I figured I'd start with that! So the plan for now is to stream every Wednesday night for two hours. Most of the time (like tonight) I'll be starting at 10 PM Eastern, although I might start at 9:00 instead on some weeks depending on what my schedule for the next day is like. I also might miss a Wednesday here and there, but I'll try not to.

So if you've got nothing going on tonight at 10 PM Eastern and want to hang out and watch me play, c'mon down to my Twitch channel! And if you miss an episode and want to see what you've missed, or if you want to check out any of my other content, I upload all streams to my YouTube channel too!

I hope it isn't against the group rules to post like this, by the way. I looked around but couldn't find anything about it. Please do let me know if this is not okay though.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Not against the rules at all! I'll be there tonight to watch :)

I hope it isn't against the group rules to post like this, by the way. I looked around but couldn't find anything about it. Please do let me know if this is not okay though.

Ohh... I don't think you have to worry about that one bit! DrakeyC, LOVES attention with his game. He wants ALL the attention. He craves attention so much that HE WILL-

(Okay, I'll stop there.)

DrakeyC
Group Admin

He speaks the truth. :moustache:

Aww, boo. I don't have a Twitch account so I can't chat...

Darn, I've missed it sadly :/

However I'll make sure on not missing it anymore and who knows, I may try streaming it too tomorrow after I'm free from WoW duties xp

Just a reminder that I'll be streaming again tonight! 10:00 PM Eastern on Twitch, stream will go roughly 2 hours or so!

I sadly will likely not be streaming tonight. Not really feeling up to it. I might try and make up for it another night though.

And I'll be back streaming tonight!

Almost forgot to mention I'm streaming again tonight! In about 2 minutes actually!

Streaming happens in roughly 10 minutes!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11