Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I don't know guys but I really do not know what to do about my audio drama, the Singing Heart. Because of work, school, and other art projects, I am not sure whether or not to continue production of the Singing Heart. But what really made me consider to cancel production was that I'm having trouble getting half of the cast to send me their lines. I'm still hesitant to cancel it because other people had sent me their lines and I didn't want to disappoint them. Not to mention that I'm not excited about my audio drama as I used to be. So what should I do? Should I cancel the production or put it on hiatus?

Placing it on hiatus is probably the smarter idea, for now. Productions get delayed all the time, even if professional.

5969123 I would hate for this to be canceled! I really wanted to be a part of this and I got a great part I always wanted to play thanks to this project. I say put it in hiatus.

You guys are right! I will put the production on hiatus right away! Thank you for your advice! ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4