Sans 215 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hello, all. Just thought I'd drop in and share what I'm planning with you all. It's an Equestria Girls-Undertale crossover called Equestria Girls: Get Dunked On! Gee, I wonder who that's about?

Except, these are some of his various outfits:

All right, here's the gist of it: It starts during Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks. After getting killed by Frisk/Chara in the Genocide timeline, The Annoying Dog saves Sans' life by grabbing him by the back of the jacket and literally tossing him into the Equestria Girls universe, where he looks like the first picture above, but still has all of his kickass skillz. He wanders into Canterlot High and gets mistaken for a new student alongside the Dazzlings. By the time Sunset Shimmer shows up, the Dazzlings, Sans (or Samuel Gaster, as he goes by in an attempt to blend in), and Principal Celestia can hardly breath because of laughing from one of Sans' jokes. During the final battle with the Dazzlings, Sunset Shimmer fails to save the day, leaving it to Sans to step in and save the day the old fashioned way. And by that I mean...

After the Dazzlings get dunked on, Sans becomes the star of the Canterlot High Boys Basketball Team.

That's literally all the plot I have right now, but I am planning on shipping Sans with Rainbow Dash. Also, I'm looking for a co-author to help me with this endeavor. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

That is all.

Honestly it might be better to ship him with someone more likely or not at all. He liked Toriel and she was gentle but could be a stern person. Its just my opinion but it seems like Rainbow is the least likely because thats like pairing him with Undyne. Of course its your story though so its up to you how you want to write it. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2