Printed Fiction Hardcopies 397 members · 710 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Ice Star
Group Admin

I've recently updated the group with all of the new (and newer) books that can be found. This forum post is for those who may have notifications off for story adding. There are a LOT of new books!

First and foremost: Ponyfeather Publishing just released numerous titles, including one that cannot be added to the group. In this release is their two-volume edition of The Enchanted Kingdom followed by two PFP versions of Fractured Sunlight and Twilight's List. What can't fit in the group is a compilation of Pony Fiction Vault author interviews that you can check out here.

New Ponyfeather prints include Device Heretic's Eternal, Dromicosuchus' Mendacity, and three new collections. One such collection is over 50 stories and I cannot possibly hope to list them all here. If you don't want to find the collection folder, just click here. The other two collections are the works of Daetrin and the near-complete works of Thanqol (all SFW stories of the latter are collected).

MarvelAndPonder's Empathy for the Devil has also been released in print. You can find a black and white version, a color version, and a companion zine on the story's page or in the group links.

I released my own collection of over twenty stories here.

Moguera has released a print version of their story The Promise of a New Day, which can be found in the group.

The Ministry of Image has their own version of Princess Celestia: The Changeling Queen out here.

Thanks for this!
Also, can confirm there's tons of new books out there and there's some pretty awesome ones up for grabs

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2