Canterlotverse 92 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Dug through TvTropes and the MLP Wiki to find this info that originated from the toys, blind Bag cards, small snippets from the show, etc. Hope you all find any of this useful in making stories.

Minuette:
She is always on time, apparently with the assistance of her magic. Some say she is good enough to lord over time. Apparently has an interest or respect for dentistry (though in the Canterlotverse she handles dental appointments). Has a bright, shining smile but wore braces a filly. She is not easily brushed aside.

Lemon Hearts:
She is loving and kind, always taking time to show her friends that she cares. She is apparently friends with Pepperdance (a toyline exclusive character if I recall), as the two play together in a band (Canterlot Ponytones or a school band?).

Twinkleshine:
Like most ponies, she loves to play, especially games. She dreams of being a movie star and loves all genres of films, like drama, comedy and action (so Applewood or bust?). She has a pet koala (in the toyline at least). Her toys were also subjected to being pinkified, much like Celestia’s were (would love to see that in a story).

Lyra Heartstrings:
Lyra is described as being excitable, often bouncing, grinning and generally being very active. Her best friend is Golden Harvest (don’t let Bon Bon know!), sometimes called Carrot Top, who she hangs out with in parks and shares bonbons with her (wonder where she gets them?). She loves to sing and play, finding a way to have fun no matter where she goes. Often jumps up and down when in the back of a crowd. Apparently she likes smoothies.

Twilight's not on it because we know enough about her to write stories and Moondancer's not because there have not been many toy releases of her (she's only had one, I think).

5157578 Thanks for all the intel.:D

Hmm she seems almost like the mix or maybe even the fusion of G3 and G4 Applejack.

This info will come really handy.

I am planning a Season 1 finale with several different things and I want help to do in the future. If you want to offer your soul for this cause then I shall inform you that what I am doing right now is a brainstorm of ideas and possibles scenes.

5157578 Stinks that no one has added to this group yet.:(

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6