Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

It's central anti-Starlight message is a heavy debate but isn't very justifiable in any case. If this offends you, cool story get used to it.

We have no reason to care about your hierarchy of pointless words slapped on screens. There's nothing that needs to be hated against. If she did ruin your life, then where's your genuine evidence. You gave us an illogical story where you, instead of going to say goodbye to your mom, watched the finale for season five. This is against all realism. Try not to lie to us all. Also I doubt you'd be able to fool a child with this story. Both for the fact that a good chunk of it they wouldn't understand, and you aren't good at lying.

4935997 But you don't understand their pain....

Seriously though, you're being too serious about this. They don't like Glimmer, I do, you do, so what? I'm joining this group because the name cracks me up, not necessarily because I agree with them, but because I do feel her redemption was rushed and that having a laugh is a healthy thing. Vermin doesn't want people to believe Starlight Glimmer gave them syphilis (at this point I realise those who did not read this are now very confused), but they are just trying to make a joke about how her redemption was rushed and how petty the fact her redemption was rushed is.

TL;DR: Jokedy jokes.

4936620 To me the creator is just being a blatantly obvious liar. He probably had none of that stuff happen. I know if it did. That's all his issue. He doesn't have to take it out on Starlight.

4936673 I agree. None of that story happened.

4936738 We are officially here for the lols :pinkiecrazy:

I'm also here for the laughs and to hate on the haters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8