Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Vermin
Group Admin
Vermin #1 · Dec 20th, 2015 · · 8 ·

I have posted my own story on various forums, but here it is again, because there is no such thing as spending too much time dwelling on how much you dislike a particular fictional character from a children's TV show:

Because of Starlight, I lost everything I had. You see, I was watching the Season 5 Finale of My Little Pony when I got a call saying that my mother was in the hospital dying from a heart attack. Because it was the season 5 finale of my little pony, I had to stay and watch it. By the time I got to the hospital later that day, my mother had already passed away just moments before. My family found out that I was late because I was watching My Little Pony, and disowned me on the spot. My wife also left me and took the kids with her when she found out. Also someone broke into my apartment and stole my credit card and banking information while I was out, because I was in a rush (which I would not have been if I had had time if the season 5 finale had not gotten in the way of me seeing my dying mother) and forgot to lock the door. I also took public transport for the first time in my life and accidentally contracted syphilis from a homeless man. This is Starlight's fault because if she did not exist, the MLP creators would not have had any reason to create the 2-part season 5 finale, and I would not have had to watch it.

Now, I must ask... how did she ruin your life? Tell us in detail how Starlight Glimmer, the fictional horse from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, is the source of all evil in the universe. We are your safe space. We are your support network. We are here for you.

4931519 I get the vague feeling none of this is true...

4931519 hold on. Season 5 finale. I sense that you could blame Twilight Sparkle, Time Travel, Mlp in general, and Hasbro for this issue. Not just Starlight.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA....
That is the saddest fake hate story I've ever heard, oh wait never mind it isn't, I've heard saddest.
You are the lowest of the low,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4