Get and Give Story Ideas 161 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I'm going to start this off with an apology I have dyslexia and I'm speech to text to write this. But I have a interesting sunset idea and that is what if sunset was the human sunset and she wasn't actually born in Equestria but somehow fell through the portal. My story sunset is the biological daughter of vice principal Luna and the human discord and she's actually a set of triplets Aurora who's the oldest boy in the middle child and then Allison who is sunset (Louis and cheese the youngest is that the youngest has to be Allison and I have an idea of naming the prequel through the looking Glass) anyway Alice / sunset was two Celestia was watching them in front of the statue and when Celestia wasn't looking Alice last sunset wandered through the portal and it wasn't till it was too late to put princess Celestia to send her back that she even realize that to sunset was fun that well so sunset is a name princess Celestia gave her. I really wanted to write this myself but to do that I need to be able to create a Google doc and I can't do that without a laptop I know I can have Google doc on my phone but none of my screen readers are compatible with Google doc on my phone even the one built into my phone and I have no idea why but I can't edit anything on my own Google doc. You can write other stories with this vague concept but on this particular story I'm very picky and again would have rolling it myself if I had the means to do so I would love to see any story with this concept it's just if you use things like my OCS that I specifically created for the story like it has to be like very particular we're looking to write a story with someone I know this is rambling and doesn't make a lot of sense but I would love to see just any story with this vague concept even if it's not particularly my story. I've only seen one story that vaguely alluded to this concept and that had some sets mom end up in Equestria when she was pregnant with sunset that's not what I'm going for it wasn't the focus like my story will be

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1