Get and Give Story Ideas 161 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hey guys and girls. Now, that the MLP FIM series has finally completed its run, i think that now would be a good time to discuss about a potential idea for a story which is a fan video game that is based on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 but follows the MLP FIM lore.

Just like the two games that i've got this idea on, you get to create your own character. Male or female. Pegasus, Unicorn or Earth Pony. Griffon, Yak, Dragon, Changeling, Hippogriff and more.

You get to train with characters that are made famous in the series lore. The Main Six, Spike the Dragon, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Starlight Glimmer, Discord, the Pillars of Old Equestria and other characters.

For the FIRST game, it's just gonna focus on the TV series only. Seasons 1 to 9 ONLY. There would also be an ALL NEW, ORIGINAL story. In place of Future Trunks, there would be Luster Dawn, Princess Twilight Sparkle's future student so that the game would provide more background and character to the pony.

For the SECOND game, it will INCLUDE characters and elements from affiliated media such as the Equestria Girls series like the Rainbooms (Sci-Twi, Sunset Shimmer and the human counterparts of the OTHER members of the Mane Six) as well as the MLP FIM Movie like Capper, Captain Coelano, Princess Skystar, Queen Novo and Tempest Shadow.

Those are ALL of the ideas that i could provide. At least, for now. If you guys and girls have ANY ideas to contribute, then be free to offer as many as you can spare.

7068373 Why do you need to throw Dragon Ball in there? You're just reducing your potential audience by mixing multiple shows together.

No, you misunderstand, good sir or madam. I am NOT including ANY form of Dragon Ball in there.

This concept is BASED on the similar cocept of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2 ONLY. NOT actually crossing over with Dragon Ball.

7068407 Oh, that makes more sense, yes. Good idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4