Get and Give Story Ideas 161 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

After Steve Irwin dies, he finds himself in Equestria.

that's not much of an idea: where does he land? Who does he meet first? Can he communicate with the ponies? Are they regular ponies or anthropomorphic ponies (or humans with horns and/or wings) ? This leaves out SOOOO much of the story that it's LITERALLY nothing more than the tired old trope: "X in equestra"

Now, I'm not saying it can't be done well, I'm just saying that there are SOOOOOOOOOO many ways it can go that it can be done into COMPLETELY unrelated stories, like a comedy where he's ALWAYS in character and never notices the ponies getting annoyed (alternatively, a NSFW version where it's his South Park parody) , or a drama where he's flung into an unknown land without his friends or family, falling into a depression that's only sated by studying the wild creatures around him, only to slowly lose his mind from isolationism

I think the ponies finding him strange or annoying would be pretty hilarious since that’s how I sometimes found him probably being thought of by the animals he would show off.

Also could go with The whole human turned into something else due to the whole Equestria Girls thing of taking a new form based on current dimension. I’m thinking it would be funny if he was trapped in the body of some Australian animal. It would be fitting for the ponies to find him both amusing and annoying at the same time.

I have a idea, it would be a five score devided by four fic where the main charcter is a british soldiers who loses his current fire team to the curse,this makes him insestive to the fact the transformation is no ones fault and look for answers , as volince ensews , i would allow the author the come up with the majority but i would be able to be a pre-reader and provide help with the charcters and the main character.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4