Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
One of the Crowd
Group Admin

I have added a favorites folder and a sub folder for each category finally! Now, we need to fill these folders with stories the group agrees upon so just add a thread or PM me to add one about a story you think deserves to be in the group favorites.

These stories can be any rating and about anything as long as they don't break site rules. So, I'm going to post one of my favorite stories of all time here and get your opinions on it.

Exchange- One of the best stories in my opinion.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

I almost forgot, go to at least chapter 10 before giving a decision on it. If not that then 5, we need accurate opinions on this rather than judging on the genres.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970377 Oh hey I read that one too. I'm usually not a fan of sextant stuff in stories, but this is one of those that handles it pretty well. It avoids a lot of it and makes fun of it at times. I approve this story.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970584 I love it because of the crazy antics and how it actually can be serious at times.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970590 I want to add misunderstandings, can that be done?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970695 Since it seems you're the only one voting then...I don't see why not.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970697 the others might not be online.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970704 I also second the vote.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970707 Can I invite my little brother to this group? His name is hopeforthefew.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970708 I just sent him one. This group is for everyone, remember?

Eon333MS
Group Contributor
Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970709 can we also add the transformers fall of Equestria trilogy by jdprime22? As well as" you do (not) belong". Is it only you who add stories, or can anyone?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970738 I add stories to the folder, but I can make it so you can. Just make sure to add a thread with the stories and allow people to voice their opinions on it. It's a groups favorites, not one persons.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor
One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970738 You are now a contributor. Enjoy your new found powers.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970749 I intend to. By the way what if a story only has 2 or 3 chapters, I'm asking because you mentioned to read at least 5 to 10 chapters, or was that just for the story you suggested.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970759 That was mostly for the story I suggested. What I meant was for people to not just read the description and make a decision. I want them to actually read part of it before saying it's good or bad.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4970377 Eh, I'm not all that interested in reading about the many variations of Anon (who ever that may be). I've always assumed that it was just a name made up to be a place holder for anyone and everyone to insert themselves in the story so they can feel like they are actually in the story and have their dreams come true with (more than likely) crazy, random romance with the girls falling for him/her/it like dominoes; either that or have very descriptive 'Intimate love' scenes to get one's trigger tripped.

sorry, never found any interest in it...

But to add a candidate for submission, I would like to submit "Her Knight in Faded Armor". It is a fantastic romance and thriller story set about decade or so in the future with Luna and Button Mash getting together and an amazing political war that has been keeping me guessing almost the entire way!

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4975504 Seems like an interesting story. I might give it a read.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20