HarmonyDev 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Look guys, I know we're still setting this up, but I have one last favour to ask of you if we want to start working:

We still need more 3D artists. And programmers fluid in either JavaScript or C#.

And we could always use some more voice actors or concept artists.

If you know any people who do these things and would consider contributing, please tell them about this. If you have DeviantArt or something similar and know people or groups, tell them.

Only this and nomination of/voting for the Heads of each area and we can finally begin our journey.

I've never tried voice acting, but I only have an iPad, I don't think I could be much help

I am totally willing to voice act and do concept art (I think i already said that), I just need to buy paint tool sai and find a good mic/ recording system. I also have an ipad, but they're not the best recording devices (i might get a mic)

4916891 I know some artists. And maybe even voice actors. I can ask for some programmers, but that, I can't promise.

And if I really have to, I can also do 3d art or concept art. But that's been a while.

I can do voice acting and programming in c#. Heck, I'd love to program. I've studied it for 5 years :)

Welp... I made a blog about this lil shin-dig for mah follower peoples to see, so... Guessing they'll get back to you on dat

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

You, my friend, have made me smile with that comment.

Thanks.

4917939 you're welcome. I asked some of them today. I'll do my best to find some by tomorrow.

4916891 IDK what you mean by programmers, but here's a video I made a few hours ago: Video won't upload to YouTube yet.

Alicorn Airport
Group Admin

Well, people who know how to write code other than Derec and I.

4916943 Ipad can work once you get a mic, a cheap 50 dollar one can work, to note we do have mastering so even if the qualities not top notch I can edit it to sound better.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12