AU Mane 6 - Starlight's Timelines 318 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

What do you think happened to the Twilight Sparkles of the AUs? What would they be like?

4901255 Considering she fails the magic exam without the rainboom, I'm currently of the opinion that Twilight Sparkle would be a nobody in almost every timeline. Before the rainboom caused her true powers to awaken, she could barely turn a page, and her only talent was theory.

Perhaps she becomes an organizer. The Crystal War probably needs tacticians.

I've theorized before that Shining Armor wouldn't have become a guard if Twilight hadn't become Celestia's student, but that hardly stops her from living in Canterlot around the time of the Green Wedding. So, bug chow.

We really have no idea how much of her Solarist leanings are a product of being Celestia's student, so I'm not sure what her reaction would have been to Nightmare Moon's return. Maybe she works in taxes.

Tirek ate her, and was surprised to find so much. Flim and Flam gave her a job, and she quickly rose in the ranks. As for the wasteland...

Perhaps Twilight Sparkle's true magic awakened when Starlight tried to take her cutie mark.

A dark possibility- Twilight becomes so distraught at failing the test that she commits suicide.:twilightoops: Would explain why she's missing from every timeline as that happens in all of them.

4901320 but unless there was even earlier changes so was Cadance a friend of the family so it is possible that she takes Twilight under her wings. This leads into some interesting possibilities, Cadance is probobly not as good magic teacher as Celestia but Twilight might end up more social.

I think twilight is dead or missing in most timelines. The only timeline I see her in is the wasteland where she never learned to control her magic and, destroyed equestria in the process.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6