Army of One 225 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

What about Anti-Villains?
They tend to try and stay on good side of things. They may try to take over the world, but they will NOT harm the innocent, will NOT torture for any reason, they will ONLY kill as a LAST RESORT.
Villains have a 'end justify the means' view. Anti-Villains have a 'the path is just as Important as the goal' view. Put them side-by-side and most would call the Anti-Villain a Hero, in comparison.
Put an Anti-Hero against an Anti-Villain, most mistake the Anti-Hero for the Villain, and the Anti-Villain for the Hero.

Belmont
Group Admin

5546135 Anti-Villains, let's look at them this way:
Say they slaughter and entire town, but spare the children as an act of mercy since they are innocent, but then another villain tries to kill the children then the anti-villain will kill that villain because it's the right thing to do.

This is *Not* being a hero. They are still doing evil deeds. And the group Army of One is about 100% true heroes/heroines.

So, sorry but no, to the Anti-Villains Folder.

5551150 Hi, I know it's odd responding to such an old comment, but this seemed to be the best place to put it rather than create a new thread about more or less the same topic.

You answered about no villains, but would there be any chance for a 'Villains Turned Heroes' folder or a 'Selective Hero' folder (By which a character is heroic to a selective group)?

Hope this doesn't come across as whiny or annoying, if so, that isn't my intent and I apologise.

Belmont
Group Admin

5810807 **Anti-Hero: a central character in a story, movie, or drama who lacks conventional heroic attributes.**
In short a hero who sometimes acts like a villian. To answer ur's and any other's questions, no there will Not be any Villian folders. If anyone has a story tht has a hero who sometimes acts like a villian, then u put it in the Anti-Hero folder.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4