Night Fall Kingdom 117 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

New Rules: Take Arguments To PMs and Don't Attack Group Members

In light of recent things that have happened here in the group, I have decided to add a few more rules to help maintain the peace.

First of all, I would like to request that people take all heated arguments to pms. They do not belong on this group. This is not a place to show up and start a fight on the playground. It is a place to meet other people, promote your stuff, post whatever you like, and have a good time. It isn't a place to push people around for your own amusement.

Second of all, I would like to request that people do not go out of their way to attack other group members. This should be a positive environment where people share things and get feedback from other group members. Not a place to start flame wars.

Finally, I just want to remind group members to think before they post in the group. Ask yourself if it is going to be beneficial to other group members and spark an interesting discussion. Simply ask yourself, "Will this create peaceful discussion or cause massive fights to break out?" If you think it will cause a fight to break out, then simply don't post it.

If mods see any of these new rules being broken, they have the right to give the group members involved warnings and lock and threads that are disrupting the peace of the group. If people continue to cause problems related to these issues or break any other group rules after multiple warnings, group admins have the right to ban any parties involved.

Thank you for respecting these new group rules. I hope this will help to create a more peaceful environment around here.

Peace out.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1