Deep in her love they will all now tide,
Warmth she gives them and light too,
Under her love, all will know her too.

The love of the princess shines with the moon
Bringing you peace, and rest you will soon
Dreams she will bring you, for hers is the night
Sleep now my children, by the moonlight
She gives you the night, to rest and to dream,
You will soon now her too, as you sleep and dream.

i really enjoyed your story and i decided to write a poem of my own. but i forgot that like no dark stuff is allowed. but this took a little while to wright and i don't want it to go to waste

i go to sleep to another night of anguish i did not no to night that i would vanquish
i striped of my blood soaked shirt and stared at my cuts caused by the hurt.
am i just sick or is this pain a curse. how many days till i awake in a hearse
is it today or next week i should die right now I'm already a freak this filling is horror
and my future is to bleak. i close my eyes in rest saying my prayers as i draw my last breath....

now I'm deathly still but alive to the world. i awoke in a new place free of my hate and i was in joy
so i started to twirl. my joy soon stopped when i realized where i was... i started to curl... up into a ball
what i saw put me in a state of aww

i had awoken in side my hart but i felt so cold it waz scary and dark.
etched in the walls were a demons claw marks. in front of me waz a monster of grate size. it turns to me
with a face of surprise.
it says
i am your Guardian angle angel but do not be afraid i will not hurt you like you have hurt me
i have been sent here to fill you with joy and glee. but your cutting and self hate have made me fall week. I'm here to help even tho it sounds odd but i can't for you have started to hate god.
this made god cry and so he has frowned on me. he has sent a demon to tear me out you see. yes you have been saying your blessing and prayers but tonight you prayed to die and that simply shall not be.
if you die i die to so god must set me free. i must worn you with tears in my eyes i do not want another human to hold me. i want you and only you to be there for me i don't talk i don't eat but no that I'm here and i will not leave with out a fight because i no how much you truly need me.
i looked it in the face and i said a resounding NOO!!!! look at what iv done all the pain iv caused you deserve so much more i need to fall i will only bring you down and you should have love once and for all.
you deserve a better human you deserve to be up above.
so i woke myself up with tears in my eyes. you are my only friend and iv made you almost die.
i grabbed my bible and my knife and i cried out a plee
GOD TAKE HIM RIGHT NOW.... this is the end of me....

Passions Star
Group Admin

(Reprise)
The pain you feel often will hurt
when others around treat you like dirt
pain felt keen, sharp as a knife
pain in you filled with such strife
but others will stand help to give
others will stand to help you live
be not afraid, take their hand
together now all together to stand
to lift and support to carry through