Overwatch 139 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Heyo. I've noticed with my gaming sessions as of late that 3 characters, out of all of them, are currently the most overpowered things this game has ever seen. I will list them in the order I tried them out in.
Ana- Ana can disable every hero ult if timed correctly, have more healing a second when pocketing than a Mercy, and have the ability to pick any unsuspecting enemy off from afar, especially Tracers, Mercies, and any poor tank (Other than D.Va) that is lead to believe they got the jump on you. Spoiler: they didn't. Sleep, heal, punch, grenade, shoot, punch, dead. No big surprise.
D.Va- Maybe it's just me, maybe she actually is just broken, but I found myself top scoring with play of the games EVERY GAME. Her mechanics don't seem TOO broken, but it's a flanking tank, and with the ajustment to her shield, she can hold her own small Death Ball, and this is DEVISTATING if you do this while flanking the defenses. Her mobility in zero-suit makes her IMPOSSIBLE to deal with, I even find Bastions that can't hit me. Something is very, very wrong with that considering I'm 47 in the comp standing.
Zenyatta- My scores have never been higher. I found my lowest being 17-2, and the highest 43-0. This.... THING. It scares me. It's not suppose to be this way, and it's shields make it possibly the only self-sustaining support with the ability to team wipe ON A WHIM. If you see these things destroying you, it's not your fault. He's just..... Hellish is the best description.

Do you agree? Disagree? What do you think is broken? I'm curious.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1