Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 247 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 247
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

what is the most scariest game you guys played

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Well, I can't really say I play horror games that much. That's more Canvas' specialty."
Canvas: "Yeah, but I can't really say I get scared by them."
[Troy shoots him the most skeptical look possible.]
Troy: "Oh, really? So you didn't scream like a girl every time that fox showed up in Nightshift at Teddy's?"
Canvas: "Hey! I... I wasn't... Shut up!"

<suddenly door opens, and a a sharply dressed mare with a flag straped to her back walks backwards into the barn, a group of ponies floral print shirts and carrying cameras>

... And here we continue our tour of Equestria with a home invasion! If you look to your left, you will see a pair of homosexuals!

<the crowd ooohs and ahhs, taking pictures, and follow the mare out another door>

... Now we come across Thunderlane, a local deviant whose frequent porking of tea totaling old mares spits a tobaccoo heavy lugey in the face of anything good and decent!

Thunderlane: HEY!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

What the hell is wrong with Thunderlane being with an older woman? Is Granny Smith automatically unworthy of finding love because of her age? They're both adults, dude.

Would you both consider being with a more mature gentleman?

Absolutely nothing whatsoever in any shape, form, or variation there in

That mare is just being an insensitive bitch and I just felt the urge to pick on Thunderlane. I wish they'd actually give that guy some development, but no, its a show for girls and God forbid they have any decent males in a girls show

define "mature"

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Honestly, it'd depend on how attractive his appearance and personality is. But yeah, I wouldn't mind being with an older guy.

You guys, it's raining tacos!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas casually glance to the window, seeing that you were right. However, neither of seem that startled.]
Troy: "Huh... Discord usually does that on Tuesdays."

*You both hear a gasp and see a fluffy light pink pony* have you met Fluffle Puff? She loves tacos.

do you two watch My little human?

and also, happy hearth's warming eve

*gives Canvas magical strap on wings for Hearths Warming*

TheVClaw
Group Admin

That is soooooo 2014.

[Canvas and Troy both look slightly confused.]
Canvas: "Ummm... I don't think so?"
Troy: "Are humans those things Twilight was talking about seeing in the portal world? Because that would be interesting to see sometime."
Canvas: 'Eh, I dunno. I probably look really weird as some bipedal Minotaur-Monkey hybrid thing."
Troy: "So? Maybe we're a couple in that world too. That would be cool to see."

[Canvas pulls his hooves away from the gift with a hesitant shake of his head.]
Canvas: "Oh-hooooooo no! I heard about what happened when Rarity had one of those things! I'm not gonna risk falling to my death like she did!"
Troy: "Hey, come on! It's still a nice gift!"
Canvas: "I know. And I do appreciate the gesture. I'm just not wanting to risk it after hearing what happened to her."

Unlike Rarity's wings, these are made of much, much more durable materials. Plus there are failsafe spells will makes sure you land safely if the wings should ever fail. Which is unlikely, but are still there. Also, as long as you have them on, you can walk on clouds too.

So what we're you both doing during the bug bear attack?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "I was in Manehattan with Troy for one of his earlier Bridleway auditions. We both felt really bad that we had to miss Cranky Doodle and Matilda's wedding, but we got them a couple of nice presents to make up for it."
Troy: "Yeah. I ended up getting a couple bottles of Crystal Berry wine for the two that I found in a nice specialty shop. Canvas painted a really nice portrait of the couple that they really liked."

So, let's spoil the mood somewhat! What are your political ideologies? Do you differ in them and if so, has it ever been a problem? Troy, have you changed ideology since figuring out you were gay?

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

Canvas what dress are you going to make Troy wear anyways

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy instantly got worried as a deep blush accompanied his widening eyes. Meanwhile, Canvas just chuckled evily while looking the gryphon up and down.]
Canvas: "Well... I'd rather not spoil the surprise. I want the reveal to be special for the little birdie...~"
[Troy mumbled something before peering his head away from Canvas' direction sheepishly. Canvas then giggled and gave Troy some space on the couch.]
Canvas: "Although, I've considered taking suggestions as well. Maybe even a poll if the discussion was popular enough~"

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Actually, The Gryphon Kingdom is kinda similar to Equestria when it comes to politics. Both nations are run by a monarchy, but also have nobles and parliaments to ensure not too much rule goes to royal families."
Canvas: "Of course, the Gryphon Kingdom is MUCH more focused on military forces than Equestria is. Although it kinda makes sense when you remember that gryphons don't have magic."
Troy: "Exactly. And to be honest, I don't think our political views clash that much. I may have been raised in a conservative household, but I was always up in arms about equal rights because of my grandparents. The only major differences Canvas and I have are in regards to military involvement and self-defense."
Canvas: "For the last time, we don't NEED a crossbow in the house, Troy!"
Troy: "Hey, it's better to have it when you don't need it, than to need it when you don't have it."

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5711744 ohhhh I do have ideas my friend Emerald likes to wear dresses maybe I could find something

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5657254 I got a couple dress that would look nice on you

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy just stares at the garments in worry with narrowed eyes, wondering where the buck you got those.]
Troy: "What the..."
Canvas: "Ooohhh... Those would definitely be interesting choices~"
Troy: "DUDE!"
Canvas: "What? they would definitely go with your cute little blushes when you get super embarrassed~"
[Troy looks away instantly, not wanting Canvas to see that exact blush growing on his face.]
Canvas: "Buuutttt... I was thinking of maybe getting Troy dolled up in something more revealing and... less classy, if you get my drift~"

Comment posted by Rubyfire377 deleted Jan 1st, 2017
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

5657254 But you could always call Troy my princess Lol when he wears those dresses

How about some of these.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "QUIT GIVING CANVAS IDEAS! This is getting creepy!"
Canvas, "Oh, come on! We both know that these aren't the weirdest suggestions fans gave us."
Troy: "Still, I... I think this is going a bit far..."
Canvas: "I think I'll be the one to judge what's going too far, Troy-Boy~"

How did you spend your holiday period this year? Merry Christmas and Happy New year both of you by the way.

Seen any good movies lately?

For a land of magical technicolor ponies and other fantastic beasts, what is the absurd myths and legends you have heard? Besides humans, they are real.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "We visited the Gryphon Kingdom to see our family. Funny enough, Canvas here had no idea that Gryphon Kingdom weather is set the opposite to Equestria, so he ended up putting a bunch of winter clothes in his luggage before finding out that it was over a hundred degrees there!"
[Troy laughed after saying that, but Canvas looked more peeved than anything else.]
Canvas: "You know, you could have told me that before I packed."
Troy: "I could have, but it wouldn't have been as funny."
[Canvas' pout intensifies.]

Troy: "OOH! Bonesaw Point!"
Canvas: "Actually yeah, that movie was really good. It was playing over in the Gryphon Kingdom, and it was a true story about the first conscientious objector who earned a Medal of Honor. It was really well done, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it."
Troy: "Dad loved it too. His Dad was actually a soldier during that time, and from what he told him, it seemed like the movie was pretty accurate."

[Seriously though, watch Hacksaw Ridge. It's fucking amazing.]

Canvas: "Well... I suppose Nightmare Moon used to be a big legend until it was proven real. There are actually a few ponies who claim a part of that magic lingers at the old Castle of the Two Sisters, but I have no idea."
Troy: "And honestly, I don't plan to find out any time soon. That whole forest gives me the creeps."

Your thoughts on *shudders* Flurryheart.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Oh, Flurry Heart is adorable! Troy and I actually got to have dinner with Shining and Cadance after I finished their painting for them."
Troy: "Mmhmm. Of course, I think the fact that Canvas and I broke one of their crystal beds was a big reason for them treating us to dinner. One of the shards almost cut a major artery on Canvas' leg."
Canvas: "Uhhh, yeah... That was a pretty awkward moment. Luckily, all I needed as a few stitches. And from what Shining told us, we weren't the only couple to break a bed in that castle. Apparently he and Cadance broke Sombra's bed shortly after the Crystal Empire was saved, so he ended up having a good laugh at seeing what we did."

This is for Canvas, what type of music are you into and is it similar to what Troy likes too? Also, how is it going with your jobs, has it been exciting?

Oh, did I hear a call to arms? Might I interest you in a human classic?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Well, I try to keep my music tastes open so I can find enjoyment in most genres. But if I were to pick a favorite, I suppose classic rock is one of my favorites. I've also been getting into rap recently because of Lyle. But when it comes to painting, I prefer instrumental stuff like jazz or classical. Troy's opera records have actually been pretty helpful when it comes to that sort of thing."
[Troy tried not to snicker before adding his input.]
Troy: "I remember Canvas tried painting while listening to rap one time. He spent most of the day talking like an idiot afterward."
Canvas: "Oh, no I did not!"
Troy: "When I came home, the first thing you said was 'Yo, waddup!''
Canvas: "Oh, whatev's. You're just jealous, yo."
Troy: "See?!"

Troy: "Hmmm... That kinda looks like a couple muskets my Dad owns, although the trigger on that is a LOT smaller. From what I remember, those things were a bitch to actually load. Of course, crossbows can be pretty tricky too."
Canvas: "I think Twilight might be a better pony to ask about those things. I think she mentioned seeing those in that mirror world."

5725389 Oh that's funny, I can imagine Troy waking up and hearing Canvas rapping or singing in his studio.

Also, in Equestria do they have versions of tejano or cumbia music? I'm trying to spread the music genres, but nobody seems to know them since it's more popular in Latin culture.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Well... I know that Los Caballeros has a lot of unique music that's popular in parts of Equestria, but I've never really had much of a chance to listen to it. When it comes to foreign language music, I actually prefer some of the pop and metal music from Neighpon."

Not so good Troius! See?

<points to an open slot near the weapons middle>

these darlings don't require such things. The clips, which hold the bolts this weapon uses, and which come in eight, are put into the chamber, then the clip is auto ejected once used

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy's eyes widen as he stares at the weapon with that new information. It was clear that he was thinking hard about that sort of mechanism, which causes Canvas to notice and give him a flat glare.]
Canvas: "No, Troy."
Troy: "W-What? I... I wasn't gonna say anything."
Canvas: "You were gonna ask where to get one, weren't you?"
Troy: "Uhhh... I dunno."

well, if you prefer something a little more subtle and portable

Ahh, but you two are classy gents, you want to keep it old school

And not to worry canvas, we are of course developing methods for the pony in need of means of ones robbers demise

5725492 Oh my god, that sounds like if a girl version of Talon Ripper decided to make their songs in Spanish yet still have metal rock in it. That is hilarious.

now this is cumbia

Damn, that is a bit extreme on your part, but obviously you pose as an excellent salesperson.

to put into the modern parlance, I'm totes gay for guns:rainbowkiss:

Hey while you guys were over at the Crystal Empire did you meet Thorax?
And on that note, what do you think about the new Changeling King and Changelings? I personally find the new look interesting though I'll miss the cool black and hole style they had going on.

Hey troy, you wanna see something really adorable

<boops canvas>

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Canvas noticed Troy studying those pictures while scribbling something in a notebook.]
Canvas: "Troy, are you writing those things down?!"
Troy: "N-No! I, ummm... wanted to ask Twilight about her thoughts on those. You know, for science..."
[Canvas groans with a hoof over his face.]

Canvas: "We haven't met him while in the Crystal Empire. But given the Gryphon Kingdom's history with Changelings, that may have been for the best."
Troy: "Yeah... I mean, I'm glad they got reformed and everything, but I think it might be a while before most gryphons can get used to those things being around. Heck, I'm still trying to get used to it!"
Canvas: "But at least you're trying."
Troy: "Yeah, exactly."

(And personally speaking, I really don't mind the change (no pun intended) to the Changeling species. Even though the original look was pretty cool, it kinda loses its luster after realizing that's their look as a malnourished species. They were basically like junkies for love, so it's nice to see them have a sort of "rehab" thing. The only thing I hope is that their shape-shifting abilities aren't lost completely.)

Canvas: "Hey, come on! Only Troy can boop me like that!"

You know Canvas, considering your history, and forgive me for bringing it up my good sirs, I would think you'd be all for the premise of self defense. Lets say Troy isn't around to gut said intruder like a halibut. Without a gun, how are you going to shoot him?!

Also

<boops again>

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Troy: "Dude, quit that!"
Canvas: "Yeah, that's getting weird. And as for your suggestion, I actually have been taking self-defense classes in Manehattan. I also took some boxing courses after Glimmer Heart showed Jonas and the triplets my fight against her ex husband. Jonas suggested I should take up boxing since I had potential, and to be fair it's surprisingly fun. Not something I'd ever do competitively, but I think I can hold my own in a fight if need be."

*le poof* you are now human for the next 5 Questions. Have fun.

P.S. don't be afraid to experiment.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 247