Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 247 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 247
TheVClaw
Group Admin

Easel: "I honestly have no idea. Only our bodies were changed, okay?! Not our minds."
Tori: "Yeah, I'm fairly sure that if we were in a parallel universe where everyone's gender is switched around, we'd probably be lesbians there."
Easel: "Man... Can you imagine Fluttershy or Rarity as stallions?"
Tori: "Really? I'm having a harder time imagining the triplets as girls!"
Easel: "Ugh, don't give me that image!"
Tori: "I know, right? They'd look horrible!"

Only our bodies were changed, okay?! Not our minds

kinda my point there

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Easel: "Urgh, all I know is that I'm thinking more about MY penis than anyone else's."
Tori: "Same"

Poor Troy and Canvas! Who would have thought their hardest challenge was a Q&A session.
*gives them a box of chocolates each*
Thank you to both of you for setting this up and giving us the chance to get to know you better. Canvas I didn't know what type of chocolates you liked best so I winged it, troy... yours are covered in cream cheese frosting.

Canvas, being an earth pony that doesn't involve themselves with any sort of strength involved career/hobbies most certainly comes with its challenges. Do you ever feel like those challenges are really difficult to overcome? or have they just gotten easier as you do them more often (writing, art, video games, cooking etc.)

Once again thanks very much for setting this up and taking the time out of your busy lives for us. :pinkiehappy:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Tori makes an excited "Ooh!" before snatching her box greedily. While the gryphoness goes through her box like a high school girl after a breakup, Easel smiles at her gift and puts it aside momentarily.]
Easel: 'Well, thank you very much for that! And as for your question, I don't think the way I was born has been as big of a hurdle as others would've expected. Granted, learning to paint with hooves is difficult, but I'm certain that can also be said for unicorns just learning magic, or pegasi who learn how to fly. It's just one of those things that comes with your race, I suppose.
"Plus, I always had an affinity for art, even when I was young. And while it was hard to learn, it was also something I didn't want to give up. I continued to practice over the years, even when I felt I wasn't getting any better, and I never let my lack of a horn or wings bring me down. I know it's sorta clichèd to say, but hard work and determination really are two of the biggest things when it comes to achieving your dreams."
[Tori puts down her now half-eaten box and adds with a beak full of chocolate:]
Tori: "Dat duthnt ethplain why you're tho good at video games."
[Easel just shrugs without a clear answer.]
Easel: "I dunno! I guess I'm just naturally good at it. I can't explain it."

What's Blade's deal anyway? Like, was he bad touched by a now disowned and probably disembowled uncle or something? Seriously... his behavior borders on the sort of self destructive behavior we see in assault victims.

Blaze seems decidedly more agressive, thus storm ball, and the last one... well, he seems to be the odd one out. Like, he's there, but is only noticed because he's with more conspicuous companions.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Tori drops her empty box, and just stares at the question with a strong glare. Easel notices her reaction and carefully shuffles away from her seat to give the gryphoness some room.]
Tori: "Excuse me?! No, let me get this straight. My older brother just happens to live a more openly sexual lifestlye than most gryphons, and you automatically try to use that as an excuse to give some bullshit explaination like abuse?! What the buck is wrong with you?!"
Easel: "Okay, I think you made your poin--"
Tori: "No, let me finish! I don't know what kind of five-bit psychology class you think you attended, but there is nothing wrong with my brothers! Are they dumb? Yeah, of course they are. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with Blade having a more open mindset about sex! So he has sex with a lot of girls, so what?! Is that automatically considered a bad thing because of your puritan upbringing or something! Sex isn't the same as genuine connection in regards to a relationship, and it doesn't have to mean anything deeper than release if you don't want it to be! Blade likes sex, he's good at sex, and he gets a lot of offers to have sex. Doing so doesn't make him a bucking molestation victim, you pinhead!"
[Tori closes her eyes and takes a few breaths, fairly pissed that she had to explain all that. After calming down, she exhales deeply before reopening her eyes.]
Tori: "And as for Blaze and Blane, the same goes for them. Blaze is really good at sports and athletics, which is why he focuses on Stormball as a career and lifestyle. Blane has an interest in flora, which made him want to start his own business. You don't have to give some phychological explanation to everything."

Comment posted by CrimsonCrown69 deleted Dec 14th, 2016

*Poof* you are guys again.

In that alternate Rule 63 universe
Princess Twilight Sparkle=Prince Dusk Shine
Spike=Barbara
Pinkie Pie=Bubble Berry
Fluttershy=Butterscotch
Rainbow Dash=Rainbow Blitz
Rarity=Elusive
Applejack=Apple Jack

NSFW
Are either of you able self suck your cocks? I would assume Troy could with his limber feline side.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/

[Troy and Canvas both blush deeply at the bluntness of that question]
Troy: "Oh! Well, ummm... both of our species are able to, errr... reach those regions ourselves. But that sort of thing was kinda frowned upon back where I'm from. Plus, it's not exactly something I've ever tried because of my beak."
Canvas: "And, uhhh... I think most stallions have tried it at least once growing up... It's not exactly an open thing to discuss with others, but it's something that we all know we do..." >_<

NSFW
Screw social norms! They never approve the fun stuff! Plus your have your own home isolated from the rest of the town so you shouldn't be afraid to indulge in such activities. What would be hot if you 2 used a double ended dildo and sucked your selves off. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM~:heart:

TheVClaw
Group Admin

/NSFW/

[Troy and Canvas just stared at that question blankly, neither of them wanting to say much.]
Canvas: "Ummm... that's an idea?"
Troy: "Hey, at least it's unique! I'd rather try that than a few other ideas fans have suggested."
[Troy and Canvas both shuddered with distaste, clearly not wanting to say much more about that.]

Trust me, I could come up with worst. Beware the kinky wolf in alicorn clothing! Haha! >:3

All right! Sorry, didn't mean to put a knot in your tail.

And did anyone ever tell you you're a cute hen when your angry?:rainbowkiss:

And how'd you like not having the d?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy still has a peeved expression on his face alongside the pout on his beak.]
Troy: "Well, considering I was never a hen before that, I can't say that I have been told that before. And regarding the 'D' thing, I'd rather not exeprience that again."

What you planning for next Hearths Warming?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas shoot each other cheeky smirks without saying much.]
Troy: "Welllllll... I'd rather not spoil what my gift for Canvas is."
Canvas: "Hehehe, yeah... Ditto."

Do you notice that giant hole in the sky?
*there's a rift in the sky leading to an alternate universe* (friendship games)

Dear God...

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy groans and covers his face with his claws in instant built. Canvas looks over at him wide-eyed before pointing a hoof at him.]
Canvas: "HA!!! I TOLD YOU!!! I bucking TOLD you, Troy!"
Troy: "Ugh... I'm sorry, alright? I thought you just imagined that."
Canvas: "I TOLD you there was a giant hole in the sky that one day, but nooooooo! You just thought I got high with Lyra again!"
Troy: "Well, you said you saw HUMANS! What was I supposed to think?!"

Humans do exist. You two do know that right?

Also, exactly what is you feathered lots positions on weapons anyway? It kind of seems weird for Blane to have a fake weapons smuggling operation since gryphons seem pretty keen on ones own defense and freedom

*sees to figures in the rift.* that dark one seem familiar...

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Humans do exist. You two do know that right?

[Troy scoffs with a roll of his eyes.]
Troy: "Pbbt! Yeah right! Next you'll be telling me that Chrysalis is able to be reformed."
Canvas: "Hey, you never know! Discord was reformed, wasn't he?"
Troy: "Weeeellllllll... That could be debated, but yeah. I see what you mean."

Also, exactly what is you feathered lots positions on weapons anyway? It kind of seems weird for Blane to have a fake weapons smuggling operation since gryphons seem pretty keen on ones own defense and freedom.

Troy: "Well, lots of gryphons are in the military, so weaponry is really common to find in homes. Heck, I haven't been in a gryphon household, that DIDN'T have a spear hung on one of the walls. Crossbows and other archery weapons are really common to find as well, although they're a bit more expensive. And as for Blane's fake operation, that was just to get Dad off his back for running a real flower shop; there are a few weapons that are technically illegal to own in the Gryphon Kingdom like grenades and switchblade knives, but they can still be easily obtained if you know the right guys. I remember that Blade said that his fake setup included a lot of those as well as brass talons, dragon scale armor, and a fully automatic crossbow. I'd rather not ask who he knew to borrow those, though."

<an odd breeze wafts through the room carrying the distinct scent of polka dots, and the odd snapping noise sounds. Suddenly Troy is now a mare>

Huh... that's weird.

As for humans not existing... ask twilight. Or Lyra. Or that one stallion who stinks of hot dog water in one of those asthetically pleasing tin foil hats who stands at the water fountain shouting about the ascendance of Emperor Tiny Hands

<discord's lion paw appears out of thin air, and pulls the pull cord in your mane outwards. Letting it go, it slowly gets pulled back into your mane, and your muzzle being working, the fellows voice issuing forth>

Speak of the devil sweety.... and he will appear. Five question penalty is enacted, go!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy sits speechless in her new form, too afraid to even look down at how she looked. Meanwhile, Canvas is just staring at her with a befuddled look. Troy's new body had the same coat of fur as his feathers was, but she was also considerably larger in comparison to Canvas.]
Canvas: "Wow, ummm... No offense but you're a lot prettier as a gryphoness."
Troy: "SHUT UP!!!"

Do you two ever skip on leg day?

Also, what are your thoughts on free speech? A human concept apparently. It states that in nearly all cases regarding speaking against ones betters or even matters beyond ones station or concern, one may speak and in general act as one see's fit, except in instances that may reasonably call others to action to cause others bodily harm.

Why, can you imagine that? Being able to tell ones nobles or Luna and Celestia they could kiss ones arse with impunity or speak out against their divine and flawless wisdom and foresight in matters of state and their rule! Why, next you'll tell me that a nations people can rule themselves and pick their rulers! A nation of peasants managing their own affairs, what tosh!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Do you two ever skip on leg day?

Canvas: "Are you kidding? Troy here never skips a workout day! How do you think he keeps in shape? Or, er ummm... she keeps in shape, I guess..."
[Troy instantly gets a sour look on her muzzle]

Also, what are your thoughts on free speech?

Canvas: "Of course Equestria has free speech! Just because we have a Monarchy doesn't mean our leaders are fascists or dictators! We've had freedom of speech for as long as Celestia has been in power. Heck, the whole 'Freedom of the Press' thing was used in full force after that Canterlot Changeling Invasion a while back. Even though it all died down now, it seemed like EVERY newspaper and editorial was bashing Celestia for how that wedding went. I mean, I can't say I blame them for pointing out her flaws, but you gotta admire the Princess for letting them say their opinions without any consequence. She even issued a public apology a week after the wedding, which got a lot of neigh-sayers off her back."

Just because we have a Monarchy doesn't mean our leaders are fascists or dictators!

Hmm... wouldn't you agree though that their power though makes them de facto fascists? Now, I adore Celestia, though she has acted more out of your ponies tendency to... put feelings before reason, if you don't mind my saying so, but she is one of the most powerful beings out there. Wouldn't other nations, and your own people, seek to go out of their way to please her? It has done you lot well in the past given that no nation would be stupid enough to make war against a people whose benevolent mother would show her maternal disapproval with a well placed solar flare?

that's five questions by the by. How was the horse cooch Troy?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas groans with a roll of his eyes.]
Canvas: "Just because Celestia and Luna have immense levels of power, doesn't mean that they're de-facto facists. They rule with the same processes and limitations as any other pony with political influence in Equestria, and the only times they use their powers are during battles or when fulfilling their solar/lunar duties. If anything, the fact that they choose not to become tyrannical with their power when they have the ability shows how much character and respect they have for their nation and subjects."

Did you guys have monsters in your closets when you were little? If so, please draw what they looked like.

Shoop-bee-doo! Shoop-shoop-bee-doo!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Strangely, I don't think I had anything scary in my closets as a kid. Of course, I also had a nightlight, so that probably helped."
Troy: "The only scary thing that popped out my closet was when my brothers bursted out of it one night in monster masks."
[Canvas struggled not to laugh at the reminder of that story. Troy just sat with a bitter scowl pointed at the stallion.]
Canvas: "Oh yeah, I remember them telling me that story! Wasn't that when you developed a nest-wetting problem?"
Troy: "DUDE!"

*suddenly G1 sea ponies*

Troy, this one is for you. Siblings are siblings and as kids we can be pretty nasty to our siblings. But as a kid, were there many moments where your brothers really protected you or had a really sweet beautiful moment? What do you think is the most memorable of these moments? Did you share that many of those moments with Lyle?

Which of the triplets would you two want to play a prank on, why that one, and what would you do?

Any letters from Lyle lately? Has he hinted at a love life?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas look down at a tiny fish tank with blank stares. Inside were little specks that look like krill shrimp. Neither of them knew what to think of it, so they just placed it aside for the time being.]

Troy: "Oh, well... there was that time I had to make a project for my science class. I ended up falling asleep before finishing it, so it was only half complete by the time it was due that morning. I mean, it looked complete on the outside, but it didn't work; I don't even remember what it was supposed to be. Anyway, before I could turn it in at school and get a crappy grade, the three 'accidentally' threw it out of my claws in front of the school and set it on fire. Since the teachers saw it happen, they assumed that it was an accident and gave me an extra week to make it again. I ended up doing something simpler that time and got a B! I mean, it was a stupid plan, but at least it worked out for the better."

[Troy and Canvas both snickered evily.]
Canvas: "Actually, we already pranked them last time they visited us. We tricked them into eating that vegan bacon we had in the freezer."
Troy: "Yeah! They ate half of it before we told them! They were acting like we gave them poison or something! It was awesome."

Troy: "Last I heard from him, he's doing really well in his comic internship. In fact, he actually contributed a couple characters who are gonna be featured in Scarred: Equestrian Nightmare. Even though he promised Canvas he wasn't gonna show us any of the gory stuff, he did send us some reference sketches of the characters he made. It's really cool to know that our brother actually made something that gryphons are gonna read! Who knows? Maybe he'll work on his own comic books someday."
Canvas: "Hey, if he does well in college, that might be a certainty! Although as for his personal life, I don't think he's seeing anyone right now. And I don't blame him either. High school is stressful enough, and having a job at a comic publisher only makes it more strenuous. He just needs to focus on what he can at the moment."

These sea ponies!
Sea Ponies: Shoop-bee-doo! Shoop-shoop-bee-doo!
Click here

Comment posted by CrimsonCrown69 deleted Dec 20th, 2016

<the door to the barn is kicked open, and derpy walks in, a resolved gleam in her eye and a discord lamp under a wing. walking to a wall socket nearest the tank, and plugs the lamp in. Lifting it over the tank, she scowls>

Derpy: Let what must be done, be done!

<drops the lamp, and for a moment the lights begin flickering as the water boils. Nodding grimly, derpy unplugs the lamp, then smiles at the two>

Hi guys! <the mare walks out the door, humming cheerfully>

TheVClaw
Group Admin

[Troy and Canvas just sat in silence, neither of them sure of what to say in response to that interruption.]
Troy: "... Hey Canvas, what happened to YOUR Discord lamp?"
Canvas: "Don't you remember? You threw it out of the house the instant we heard about that Tirek thing!"
Troy: "Oh yeah..."

oh yeah, hey, did tirek suck you dry canvas?

I have more Sea Ponies!

5697630 do not interrupt this time!

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Canvas: "Luckily, no. Rainbow Dash came by our place and warned us before he or Discord showed up. We were able to hide underneath the stairs after Troy threw my Discord lamp out of the house. Honestly, I can't blame him because the guy could've easily possessed the lamp to tie both of us up or something."
Troy: "Of course, after Tirek was taken down, we ended up doing some 'sucking' of our own, if you catch our drift~"
[Canvas sighs and covers his embarrassed face with a hoof.]

TheVClaw
Group Admin

He didn't interrupt, Silly Filly. Derpy did!

What he caused to happen was extremely rude! I don't mind the questioners interacting with each other, but to deliberately to do what he did with Derpy was fucked up! I wanted Troy and Canvas's reactions, not his!
Sorry if I'm sounding bitter.

STOP OPPRESSING ME!:fluttercry:

ADMIN, CRIMSON IS BEING A BIG POOP HEAD CYBERBULLY! HE CLEARLY WISHES TO FOSTER A TOXIC ENVIROMENT THAT IS HARMFUL TO US DELICATE LITTLE BUTTERFLOWERS! I'LL HAVE YOU BOTH KNOW A LEGITIMATE GRIEVANCE GROPED ME AS AN ADULT!

I NOW HAZ DE INTERWEBZ PTSD!:raritycry::raritydespair::applecry::fluttershyouch::fluttershbad:
:trollestia:

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 247