Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
MoralSupport4
Group Admin

I want to show you something.
It's a calm, peaceful night. A lake, stretched out before you, appears as glass. The full moon is reflected perfectly on the surface. At the water's edge, you can make out the reflections of trees all around. Many people are gathered around this lake. Many people are watching. You take a deep breath, in . . . and out. The perfect reflection is calming. It's a peaceful night.
Close your eyes and imagine that for a second.
Then a bird lands in the water. What happens?
The bird didn't think it was doing anything big, did it? It was just minding its own business. But tell me - how many people were affected? Now, what if you were that bird? If your actions affected not just you, but the people around you, and their friends and families, and their friends and families? What if a single person, saying a single word, could change the world?
Well, you are.
And you can.
Every single action we take has a consequence. Not just on us, but the people around us when it happened, and the people around them, and the people around them. This unseen power flows through us all. And every word we say, every thing we do, is either one thing . . . or the other.
Be the light, my friends.

Je défends toujours,
--MoralSupport4

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1