Non-MLP Shipping 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I'm TheFanficFanPony, and aside from MLP, I also like Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, Wander Over Yonder, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Littlest Pet Shop!

Kirito Persona! The most bada** freaking overlord in the universe! (Points if you get the reference.:yay:)

I like MLP, Persona, most animes, and I ship anything and everything! Except for Harry Potter and Percy Jackson characters, which makes me sad, as I love both those series, but the stories I read turned me off from shipping.:pinkiesad2:

Sorry to be a downer, have cute.:rainbowkiss:

Darth Redbeard

shows I like are Naruto, KND, Teen Titans (old one. This new one sucks), Harry Potter, Digimon, old Pokemon, Star Wars, and many others

oh, here's my intro

Hey shippers, the name's Miranda.

The shows I enjoy aside from MLP include: Over The Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Avatar The Last Airbender, Fruits Basket, and various Studio Ghibli films. Yes, I have ships for most of these shows. Because what's a show without shipping? ;)

Hello everyshipper, my name is Autumn but Autie for short.
The shows I enjoy aside from MLP include: Gravity Falls, Austin and Ally, Girl Meets World, Teen Titans Go, and I think that's about it

4823288 I AM ZE SORCERER!!!

...and I enjoy Steven Universe, Fire Emblem Awakening, Undertale and various other forms of media

I'm Stardom Freedom, and I love Teen Titans Go!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8