The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club 188 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Silver Screen
Group Admin

Whether it's because of their actions or because of what they represent, everyone of us has someone they look up to. Be it their parents, a fictional character or a celebrity.

While some celebrities' actions are not condonable, there are many that inspire people in a positive way. Here are mine:

Weird Al Yankovic
Nothing makes me happier than making someone else smile and laugh. Al has built his entire life and carreer around this exact same desire. That, and the fact that he managed to stay relevant for 40 years or so is more than impressive.

Gordon Ramsay
While I do love to eat good food, I'm not a fan of cooking myself, so Ramsay might seem like an odd pick. But the passion and effort he puts into every single one of his meals is astounding. I saw him cooking the ultimate steak sandwich and I swear he almost cried. I have a similar passion for cinema.

Bill Nye
I wish I could have seen his show back then, because I would have loved it. Explaining how the world works and making it fin for children is ... I can't even describe it.

Which celebrities inspire you?

5891629 Id agree with the whole Weird al bit.
though I also make heroes out of Simo Häyhä as for specifically stating a hero... lol

though everyone in the military... with exception to the air force, officers, and of course we all know that the coast guard is not actually a part of the military.

Silver Screen
Group Admin

5891802 If we also talk about people that already died, I also gave to add Private Desmond Doss.

5891888 For living heroes can I say Donald Trump?

5905369 yey!!!... recent events have really painted him in a positive light

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6