The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club 188 members · 503 stories
Comments ( 98 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 98
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Well, Reddit is a place that has become kind of hit or miss for me. I like being part of the brony community there and also the creepypasta community. But I feel that there are a lot of hostile people on the site that will down-vote you for basically no reason.

It's kind of the same way with 4Chan. I mean 4Chan is probably the worst of the two, let's be honest. I don't even go on that site anymore.

My new game plan is basically to just use my other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and etc to get the word out about things. I'm kind of not feeling the vibe of Reddit, 4Chan, and some of those other sites right now. :P

But maybe that is just me. Anyone else kind of tired of the up-vote sites? I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

I think you should change. Reddit and 4Chan aren't exactly the nicest... And safest... Places on the internet.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813604 Yeh, on Reddit I basically stick to the pony subreddit and some creepypasta subreddits. And that's about it. I haven't been too impressed with the culture of a lot of the other subreddits there. And the site itself seems to have a lot of unnecessary rules.

Well, for this reason I made my own forum people could promote their stuff in back in the day here: http://postyourheart.proboards.com/

But I never got around to promoting it too much. :P But that was basically my response to the up-vote thing. Hours of angry forum building. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813609 :rainbowlaugh: Lots and lots of angry forum building?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813612 Yep, pretty much. :P But no one ever uses it even though people can post whatever they want there. I crie everytim. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813615 Like, follow and read if u cri evriteim... :fluttercry:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813619 And don't forget to subscribe. Now between the two of us, we sound like every person on YouTube. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813623 We do. :rainbowlaugh: *Gasp* Am I.... A YouTuber????

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813639 While you have subscribers I'm sure you'll never find MY subscribers. They're pretty underground.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813646 I've put a lot of effort into my music YouTube but not very much into my other ones. I kind of need to though. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813648 I see you've got art. What kind of things have you drawn?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813658 All sorts of stuff, I suppose. I sculpt, draw, paint, make costumes/ cosplay, make crafts...I'm a multi purpose sauce.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813660 Mult-trick pony is what I think you meant. Seeing as to where we are on the internets right now.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814079 Sure. That too. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814094 But we're all Batman. :pinkiesmile: Because, ANYONE can be Batman. :pinkiehappy:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814104 I'm mostly just a waffle.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814106 Mind rephrasing that?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814110 A waffle with strawberry syrup?

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814120 Nope. Wrong.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814121 A waffle with strawberry syrup and whipped cream?

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814128 Nope. Keep going.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814131 Shrugs. I've got nothing.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814138 DAMMIT! WITH MILK AND CEREAL ON THE SIDE!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814140 Eating cereal with waffles? That is the gravest of sins! :pinkiegasp:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814142 Well I normally don't eat waffles. I have simple tastes, you know. I'll just make a bowl of cereal. And also, DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY *Slaps, hitting your armor* OW! FUCK!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814146 Usually I have ramen for breakfast. Or potatoes. That's basically all I have at my apartment. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814150 BAKED POTATOES FOR BREAKFAST!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!????!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? ER MAH GOD!!!!!!!! :pinkiegasp: Lucky.... :ajbemused:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814156 Sometimes mashed potatoes, or twice baked potatoes, or fried potatoes, or potato soup...

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814157 DAMN YOU HEUGH!!!!!!!!!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814163 Or stuffed potatoes, or potato omelettes, or french fries, or baked chips...

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814165 What the fuck? :rainbowhuh: You don't have to eat all that. You can go to a Village Inn, right?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814170 I haven't been out to eat in a looong time. Thus I survive on ramen and potatoes. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814199 Well why not? Go out to Village Inn! Get some Village Inn goodness!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814210 Because I am a starving artists, musician, and writer. :P I has no monies to eat out.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814211 Aww... Well I'm sorry. Don't you have anything you don't need to sell?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814219 I recently got some extra cash for some of electronics I traded in. I like it when stuff like that works out. ^0^

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814226 Yeah, it feels good. :twilightsmile: For stuff to work out.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814227 I completely agree. ^0^

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814230 But what's better is THIS BAND!

Listen to them if you've never heard of NSP, PLEASE! They're amazing.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814240 They sound very 80s. I love it. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814258 They base their music off a lot of 80s bands. Here's some more fucking amazing shit for your ears to just eargasm (Wtf?) over:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814268 I like that one. ^0^

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814269 It's fucking amazing. ^-^ Here's some more:
Their first serious heavy metal song:

Their second fully animated music video:

Their best ballad EVER!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814279 Dat cookies song. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814281 Cookies is amazing. :rainbowlaugh: They're trying to be serious here guys. Why aren't you taking them seriously?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814290 Cookies are very serious business. :trixieshiftleft:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814298 Serious, serious, serious business.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4814304 But not as serious as the business with marshmallows. That is some hardcore stuff right there.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4814312 Oh God! Marshmallows?? Marshmallows?? I'm on a school computer here Lyra! If you're going to talk about NSFW stuff here do it in PMs!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 98