Kamen Rider 146 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

What kind of mirror monsters/advent beasts do y’all think the cast of mlp would have in a ryuki/dragon knight setting?

Twilight could take Dragreder (because Spike doesn't need to be a Rider, no matter what someone will probably say), Fluttershy could take Darkwing, and Applejack takes Magnugiga. If we have the Contract Monsters from Ryuki be available.

All I've got really.

Hmm good choices

But I meant like original mirror monsters but I getcha it actually gives me an idea

Spike being twilights mirror monster like imagine a more western dragon version of ryuki with Spikezilla

Like in a way some of the animals and monsters in Equestria could become new or placeholder mirror monsters like the bugbear or hydra

Is Spike eligible as a Rider too?

Spike being Twilight’s mirror monster would be perfect honestly, though he’d probably be more of a western style dragon imo. There’s actually an EQG x Dragon Knight crossover fit that gives the girls some good picks, like giving Rainbow a Gryphon and AJ a Kangaroo.

See 7715846's comment for a better use for Spike. He doesn't need to be a Rider in Equestria. What's the point when he's already a dragon?

Ah I know that fic I’m actually in the process of reading it a good read if I must say not a lot of people like dragon knight but for a lot of us current fans it was our first series

It all depends on the universe and setting and the writer I guess

I could go either way but any time I watch Mlp I can’t help but think

Some of these creatures would make for badass contract monsters

Point being he can use Rider forms in tandem with his dragon abilities.
And also not being stuck as support.

Whats gonna happen now?

Honestly? I might do an mlp Kamen rider fic one day once I finish my current story. But it might not be made for some time cause I’m only doing one story at a time.

Ok

I hope to see what's in store for Spike

And another point to counter the whole "Spike can't be a Rider in Equestria since he's dragon"
Tell that to ALL the Kajin who got to be Riders.
Especially Faiz, Storious, Ixa that one time, the Jyamato Riders, a few times in Kabuto, etc.
They already have deadly abilities(like dragons) but still got to be Kamen Riders

Spike does need to be a Rider in Equestria since he's not a lower being and doesn't seem fair if his friends get to be Kamen Riders but he isn't allowed to.
And so he gets to shine too. He should have an equal chance too instead of him being a dragon preventing that.

I know its weird I am posting this out of blue but I gotta let that off of my chest

I’m just throwing this out there as a thought. I’m not gonna do anything with this but I’m just saying it cause I’m surprised no one else has suggested this.

What if Spike pulled a mr belt/Kivat and became the driver?

Like twilight uses him to transform and they are fighting together?

Could also go the Revice route and be two riders in one or W where they are two people and one rider

Really depends on how its presented

If you're such an expert, then write yourself. Unless your dead, there is literally no reason why you can't. It's only excuses otherwise.

No, I can't really write fics.
I tried it but it didn't work out. I am just more of a idea giver/reader than a story writer

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17