Cool Group Bro.... Needs More Ponies 53 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 156 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 156

The concept of this thread, while useful, is too broad and vague. Furthermore, the conversation in the posts is also broad and vague. If some writer wants specific details--like what regions should be effected, or the anatomy of ponies, or if anybody got changed into a changeling, or the political fallout of the transformation, or a post-transformation timeline--they're going to have to slog through so many posts about so many different subjects that they may very well miss something they were looking for. Ergo, I propose new threads, starting with summary posts regarding the details decided in this thread, and being stickied for further clarification.

Concept groups:
Society and Politics: What's life like for the world after the Ponification? Who are the movers and shakers?
Biological Inquiries: How do these new pony bodies work, anyway? And are there any non-pony transformees?
General Magical Mechanics: Do we know any limits to what magic can do, and who can use it in what way?
Outline of the Big Spell: Exactly where did the Ponification hit, what exactly did it do, and how did it all work?
Dangers of the New World: Are there monsters or bad guys that these characters should be worried about?
Places and People of Interest: Who or where are places a new transformee might be interested in going to?
The Grab-Bag of Asks: Should we be asking any further, unique questions that don't fit into the above categories?

I think this a good idea. It will allow for more detailed talks and not all spread out as it is right now.

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

4997154 5031400 Okay, time for me to prove I'm worth my hat! Considering my massive writer's block, I've been doing nothing but rereading old manga and stories while wallowing in my self pity and whatever else it is a pony is supposed to wallow in.

Over the next few days I'll be finding time to read through these posts again and slowly compile a summary of what points have been raised and make a few threads on the suggested themes.

Who knows, I might get some inspiration from it.

5066374 So, I guess no summary? :/

Seeking Dusk
Group Admin

5274853 .... *whistles innocently and starts working on rereading*

5275159 Shame on you. XD

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 156