United Gamer Ponies 48 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

So we have talked about hilarious gaming experiences. But now I would like to make a new topic. Which game made you get the most emotional? To me, it was Undertale. It is mostly a charming, fun game. But when it hit the final stretch, it's tone drastically changed. Instead of being a fun romp, it becomes sad and melancholic. The final bosses also put you through an emotional roller coaster. I will not spoil what happens, but I desperately urge you to play this game. This game is one the Greats.:ajsmug:

Phoenix Nebula
Group Contributor

Probably Twilight Princess.

Blade Crysto
Group Admin

4849999 Star ocean the last hope really hit home for me because edges personality and actions would have matched mine perfectly. (character connection:rainbowlaugh:when the scenarios arent enough)

4849999 Can't play Undertale because I don't have a PC. (otherwise I totally would)

The game that got me the most emotional is, hands down, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

The first game that made me emotional was the end theme and credits of Kingdom Hearts 2. The second was the Mass Effect 3 ending the first time I played it

Gallant Rage
Group Admin

Mother 3 and Majoras Mask

Xenoblade Chronicles, the conclusion to the 3rd Forensic case in Trauma Team, Mother 3, and Okami.

Phoenix Nebula
Group Contributor

Majora's Mask was creepy. I didn't get much feels from it though. I found Twilight Princess had a lot more deep emotions through out the whole game. Towards the end it got really emotional after the second battle agents Cannon all the way up till Midna's farewell. Midna's departure hit a lot of fans really hard because she was one of the most loved of links companions. Although I would but MM as my number 2.

Gallant Rage
Group Admin

4864235 Twilight Princess was my number 3 and Midna WAS one of the favorites, but she did get a return in Hyrule Warriors at least.

Phoenix Nebula
Group Contributor

Very true although I have not played it yet I'm waiting for Zelda Wii U.

Gallant Rage
Group Admin

4868490 same here as well

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11