United Gamer Ponies 48 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Phoenix Nebula
Group Contributor

I decided to make a thread were we tell of some of our fumiest while playing a game. I'll go first; I was playing Skylanders with my brother when it happened. My brother thought it would be funny to keep unpause and pause repeatedly while doing a bunch of op attacks and forcing us to swap between player number. I kept trying to get him to stop by knocking his skylander off the portal. When he put it back on and the game started up again we were under the ground. We kept glitching back up into the terrain because the game wouldn't let us fall. This lasted for a good five minuets and me frantically button mashing the controls in an attempt to keep from having to restart the level. My brother was laughing the whole time till finally I removed the skylanders from the portal and put them back on. I kicked my brother from the game for the rest of the day.

Blade Crysto
Group Admin

i wish I had been there:rainbowlaugh:unfortunately my stories are not nearly as funny:ajsleepy:although there is this one "glitch"(that's how I saw it) I was playing mass effect 3 and near the last area there were cannibals on a ledge so I pulled out my smg I could have SWORN the paths of the bullets were curving to word them no I am not playing fool with you that's how I saw it. My first thought: homing bullets!

Bravely Default. Every single time I tried to tackle a boss without being properly prepared, I was brutally defeated within literally 10 seconds. I will tell you all this, this game really kicks your ass if you come into a fight unprepared. Learned that the hard way. Also every single line from Ringabel is comedy gold.

4793755 Mine is a little more the odd category. I was out in Bangkorai while playing Elder Scroll Online and investigating the vampire shrine there with my sorcerer. While there and watching the goings on a player with the skeleton costume unlocked came and bit me. It was vampiric skeleton as it turns out. It took me hours to fully process that event.

This probably belongs in the troll category but, so what.

So me and my bro was playing CoD Black Ops 2 on multiplayer. We joined up on a Last Man Standing on hijacked (the yacht map) and we were using tactics to wipe the map clean. Well half of the people had mics and were talking about which one of us was gonna win, so we met and the middle and started splashing in the hot tub for a while before they started complaining. So I jumped out and ran where everyone said 'Finally' or 'run bitch' and my bro chased me making it look like I was running for my life. We got to the back and started splashing around in the pool when they realised that we were on the same system. After that got boring, we went to the small boats by the back and role played trying to start, when my bro shot and stabbed me in the back, I fell in the ocean and he took a spot my the outboard motor. Everyone was laughing at how I was stabbed before falling in the water.

Blade Crysto
Group Admin

i also remember playing halo 4 with my friend at my house. so what happened was i was piloting a banshee through this canyon on a custom made ctf map to show him that the map had some natural design flaws with how it was generated.after making it through i decided to go to the cliff overlooking blue base what happened next has totally unforeseen. i landed the banshee but when i hopped out it kept going and fell off the cliff. landing on a scorpion tank DIRECTLY below he happened to be standing on the turret. lets just say he was a pancake after that...

I was playing multiplayer on Halo Reach. I was assassinating a dude and AS I PULLED OUT MY KNIFE, A PLASMA GRENADE STUCK TO IT. I got the kill, but whoever threw the grenade got me too :twilightoops:

Zeheal
Group Admin

I think this was funny, don't know about you.... I was playing SSB for WiiU with my brother, pikachu (me) vs MegaMan (brother). I had 104% he charged his smash attack and I thought I could outrun it....one moment I'm on screen....next...VANISH.... Gone.... Dead.... In less that a second. I almost died from laughing, and my brother was dying as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8